Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

What Should I Do Next?

Old 09-16-2005 | 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Thanks for the links. I am very interested in the setup, but I won't have my engine prepped and all of the turbo parts ready for like another 2 years. So I was wondering if I should wait and see if Perfect Power comes out with an updated unit in that timeframe. What do you think? Anyway, I might just get it and hook it up with my na setup, to get rid of the CEL and remove all of the stupid things I don't need (a/c, stock o2 setup, etc.). It couldn't hurt to have a nice standalone unit even if you are na right? Thanks for the help. cool.gif
Old 09-17-2005 | 12:56 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

if you remove o2 sensors or go with standalone you may not pass emissions test
Old 09-17-2005 | 06:39 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

I know about emissions and the problem that it presents, and where I live, you only have to go through emissions once every 2 years. My plan is to do all of this stuff to my car right after I go through emissions so I have at least 2 years without a problem with that aspect of the project. I really need to do some research and see if there is some form of an exemption if I can pass the actual test when they read your exhaust gas and such. I dunno yet what will happen, but at this point, I am not planning on doing any of this for at least a year, so I have plenty of time to figure it out.

Is that GB at tibsunited actually going on now? Because the title states that it is a feeler GB. Thanks for all the help and info man. smile.gif