Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Water Pump

Old 12-08-2005 | 02:43 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

^^that is what i meant sorry. SHIPPING is excellent and on time.

PACKAGING. Worst i have ever seen. I don't think david realizes there is the largest body of water known to mankind seperating him and us and it takes a lot of work to get a product from there to here.

The post office notes when packages arrive busted, and mainly they get busted somewhere between LA and Phoenix.

See for me it goes Korea - (plane) - LAX - Phoenix hub - (truck) - Prescott (HOME).

All four things I have ever bought off kspec website have arrived OPENED. Meaning the box has a hole in it due to lack of packaging inside. One thing was an airram bought through a group buy. I thought THAt would at least be packaged correctly. But hinestly, there was no damage. I'd just be worried about buying fragile things.

For example, don't buy 1.8L camshafts and clear corners together. LOL. David will just throw them in a box and when it arrived the cams shafts will have eaten apart the clear corners. LOL

back on topic.
Old 12-09-2005 | 07:35 PM

yea.. my black lenses have a nice scratch from my razor knife thanks to packaging. I was being careful too, the plastic was just beneath the tape though...

My waterpump is at 116,000 miles.. I was going to replace it when I did the Tbelt this spring.
Old 12-14-2005 | 10:08 AM

I may just have been unfortunate, but i had my water pump siezed and cracked at 112k miles while on the highway. it did squeek for 2 days, but i only drove 20 miles on it. so if you guys hear it start to go, change it ASAP.
Old 12-14-2005 | 12:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Feel free to start up a thread on Kspec.com about the packaging, get everyone to post there about it, I will get it to them and maybe it'll change.