Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Unorthodox Pulley Update

Old 10-06-2001, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had one on for three months and ripped it off due to screeching noises and all kinds of other **** and guess what? after I had it taken off my car was in the shop 2 day later for engine problems, I asked whats wrong with my car? Service man said you have an internal bearing problem! And I think what could have caused that even though I knew, I just thank god I got it off and got the original back on before my car died or I would have been screwed. I knew going in it was a waste of money but I did it anyway and almost paid a big price. For $250 don't you think you can get a better and more worth upgrade for your car? I also e-mailed the techs at UR and asked what the gain was HP wise (stupidly after I bought it) their response was (coming right from their e-mail I have saved) "For that model when Dynoed we saw no hp gain but a decrease in accesory strain". So I'm just stressing don't be as dumb as I was use the money on something else hell a peachy peach air freashner will give you more of a performance upgrade and won't damage anything in the process.
Old 10-09-2001, 03:13 AM

My pulley is one year old today, no problems, the biggest problem is getting the right belts ( hence no screaching noises ) and knowing no big ass stereo.
Old 10-09-2001, 04:41 AM

I took mine off yesterday but I'm gonna hang on to it for a while to see if I like the change.