Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Troubleshooting Cruise Control

Old 04-16-2011, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 accent
Default Troubleshooting Cruise Control

Recently aquired 2001 Accent with manual shift with a completly dead Cruise Control. Where to start checking for malfunction? Thanks
Old 04-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

the button?

ok in reality. fuse would be my first place to look.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by WytchDctr
the button?

ok in reality. fuse would be my first place to look.
Which fuse box and how is it identified? Thanks again
Old 04-17-2011, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

Where are you at in TX. Trying to troubleshoot wiring stuff over the internet is about as effective as arguing over the internet.

Ehhh.. It has been sometime since I have owned an 01. I am pretty sure it is under the hood and to the right/drivers side. The top of the fuse box or under the lid will have a break down on what fuse is what.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by WytchDctr
Where are you at in TX. Trying to troubleshoot wiring stuff over the internet is about as effective as arguing over the internet.

Ehhh.. It has been sometime since I have owned an 01. I am pretty sure it is under the hood and to the right/drivers side. The top of the fuse box or under the lid will have a break down on what fuse is what.
I'm in McKinney. I have the two boxes located. One under the hood and the other in the cockpit left side by drivers leg. Its just that none of the discription indicate CC. Second thing I chasing is a engine lite code of P0441. Evap system. My current question is the Evap Purge Valve. I can not detect vacumn at any RPM on the line from gas tank side. How much "suck" is there suppose to be and is it constant when the engine is running.