Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Timing advance kit on ebay

Old 03-19-2002, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Timing advance kit on ebay

does this work? probably not, but it wouldn't help to find out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAP...3859552&r=0&t=0

>>Excerpt
This kit will tap into your computer and make the computer think that colder air is coming in that what is really coming in thus advancing the timing and producing more power. This kit can be good for up to 20rwhp. This kit will come with the hardware needed to install it and the instructions on how to install it. This kit is great for stock applications or modified applications. This worked wonders on my 96 Z28 and it will for you too. Install it at the track and see the gains in the quarter with your own eyes or install it at home and feel the diference. You dont need to know anything about working on cars, and you can install this kit. Anyone can do it. This kit comes with instructions, and all parts you will need to complete the install.
Old 03-19-2002, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe this has been covered already, but the kit is 100% bull****e. its a resistor. it "fools' the ecu into thinking there is more air coming in, you will run rich, get less performance, and get carbon buildup. whats worse than this is the same asshole is trying to sell a cooling fan switch saying that it will give a 20hp boost. i have emailed him twice, i suggest everyone email him and show him tib owners arent complete idiots. aaaaaand... rant over.
Old 03-20-2002, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Topic closed...there are 4 different threads on this.