Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Tigerlily Bbtb

Old 06-19-2005 | 07:10 PM

QUOTE (mb1604 @ Jun 12 2005, 05:12 AM)
ok i know it doesnt have CC i read that in ricks product post, how would i adjust the idle?

No bbtb with cc for RD's.

We'll have our own for RD with cc after our Auto Salon Show this July.

What is everyone's favor bbtb size? 60mm enough for I4 RD?
Old 06-19-2005 | 08:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (2race4real @ Jun 19 2005, 07:10 PM)
No bbtb with cc for RD's.

Actually, the Rside's have CC's, but they are NOT correct and require modification.

We'll have our own for RD with cc after our Auto Salon Show this July.

Awesome, please make sure they size the cable holders correctly. The Rside BBTB's with Cruise Control have the hole the same size and shape as the GAS CABLE. The cruise cable has a different shaped end. Check out a US RD for comparison and pics. Or my DIY on BBTB install, there are pics in there.

What is everyone's favor bbtb size? 60mm enough for I4 RD?

Favorite size is probably 62MM right now, but I really, REALLY wanna try a 65MM on it just for giggles to see what happens. Could you find one like that?
Old 06-27-2005 | 12:20 PM

do i have to drill anything? i read redz's rside install and said something about drilling but it wasnt too clear to me...

ok im getting lost here as i read more. the tigerlily has two pulleys.... would one be for cruise?
and do i have to drill anything with like the the rside?

ok we're not talking about sizes....topic was tigerlily bbtb
Old 06-27-2005 | 04:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Off topic posts removed. CUT IT OUT.

QUOTE (mb1604 @ Jun 27 2005, 12:20 PM)
do i have to drill anything? i read redz's rside install and said something about drilling but it wasnt too clear to me...

No, you don't have to. YOu can try to figure another way to get the US cable ends to sit in the KOREAN pulley sockets. ALL I did was drill a bit of the lead (As described in the DIY) out of the big lead end on the fuel cable I belive it was, so that the Cruise cable could fit inside the hole partially. No biggie.

ok im getting lost here as i read more. the tigerlily has two pulleys.... would one be for cruise?

Yes.

and do i have to drill anything with like the the rside?

Probably, the very few Korean cars with cruise use a cable with the same end as the throttle cable. In the US they use 2 seperate types.