Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

RPW Performance Engines(ATTEN MODS)

Old 05-22-2002 | 09:01 AM

AZZY not to be a smart ass but you need to know your facts before you slam somebody!!

Dealers of what are called Staged setups for Turbo systems!
For example Stage 1 Maybe the basic turbo kit everything you need but not all the extras!

Stage 2 would have more parts I.E BOV,Upgrade injecters,better pipes or other thing like this!!

and the list goes on and on!

But I do agree with you on the NOS slam It's called Nitrous,ZEX, hell even Edelbrock makes a Nitrous kit!!

NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide Systems!! a company that makes them heck it's really made by HOLLEY!

Just know what you are asking for so you don't look like some Fast and furious junkie!!!
Old 05-22-2002 | 11:49 AM

Yeah it gets on my nerves too with everyone saying NOS all the time.
Old 05-22-2002 | 01:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yup. As a matter of facty, Ballistic has a Stage 1 and 2 for the tib.
Old 05-22-2002 | 01:16 PM

yeah i know ballastic has their staged turbos, but ive never seen anyone else with that setup. its not really a "standard" i mean if you walked into a turbo shop and said yeah i want a stage 3 turbo for my car the guys wouldnt know what to think. if a company sells staged turbos (ie ballastic) than yeah, order your stage 2 turbo, but doing go around looking for a stage 2 turbo from your local shop cause it wont exist and youll walk away looking like a fool and not even knowing it.

i didnt mean to come across as an ass, or a know it all. i was just trying to help the guy out. not too long ago i knew CRAP about N20, or turbo systems. ive been the one looking like a complete fool. i guess i was tryin to save this guy that feeling.
Old 05-23-2002 | 07:58 AM

I can agree with you on that way of thinking AZZY!
Old 05-23-2002 | 08:01 AM

JAWS 021:

The only way to get to RPW is through sharkracing

Just get the info from RPW's site,...

Sharkracing doesnt have a menu infront of them,... so check RPW's site and see what kit you want, just to make it easier on sharkracing.

wink
I hope I'm not going against board rules here, but www.phantomracing.net also distributes through RPW.
Old 05-23-2002 | 08:04 AM

lets do an experiment

email both companies and see which one gives you a response first

wink