Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

random's stuff

Old 05-04-2002, 07:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default random's stuff

aite..i keep on reading about random's special, and other member's stuff...they definitely are not on sr.com. do i need to be a member of tsr to receive info on dat stuff?
Old 05-04-2002, 07:15 AM

just this one time........ look in the forums use the search function. i will find it for you though, cause i think it might not be working.
Old 05-04-2002, 07:18 AM

Heh--these things are not products or services, they're just names given to certain do-it-yourself projects. A 'Random Special' is simply a certain way of making a cold-air intake that Random did himself, then provided as instructions and an example for others.

When you see something like that you just have to search around here in the forum to see if they have posted a link to some sort of pic or instruction--in the case of the RS CAI it is

http://www.teamsr.org/ForumLinkedImages/Ra.../rs_cai_diy.htm

(Shwa seems to have accidentally linked to the gauge install wink )
Old 05-04-2002, 07:22 AM

looks like i was beaten to it....just realized it was the guage install, thanks veniston, i edited right as you were posting.