Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Random: Do You Still Have Head Cutaway Photos?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

NP. Might be easiest to find them by checking the picture names in the thread Stocker was talking about, then doing a quick CTRL+F in windows explorer for those file names.

For example, here's one.

http://photos.random00.com/albums/headcut/...austport_01.jpg
Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Finding the pics wont be hard once I figure out what directory they were placed in. *lol* There are so many directories, the pics could literally be anywhere. One of these days, I'll have to go through and re-organize everything and upload most of them into the HA Gallery. There's probably a good 9-10 gigs of pics since alot of them are pretty high quality. Thank god for having a dedicated server for HA that has more disc space than I know what to do with. smile.gif Having info, archives, FAQ's, DIY's, Tech Guides, pics, graphics, and other stuff from Korean sites, American sites, Australian sites, and European sites since 1996 takes up a TON of room. tongue.gif

Plus, not to mention that if HP shuts down or gets sold off again, I'll incorporate everything they have into HA as well.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

just out of curiosity how much would a full dump of rdt be space wise?