Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Random: Do You Still Have Head Cutaway Photos?

Old 07-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I've been reading through the dead threads to get caught up. A couple years ago, Random chopped a dead Beta head in two and put up photos of the ports.

The pictures have found their way to /dev/null ... original thread:
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=8206

Random, do you, or does somebody else, still have the photos? Can a brother get a repost?

p.s. Random I still get a kick out of you beating the pants off me in 2 races WAY back in the day... in my stock autotragic w/ wife in the car, and you with your shiny new 1st-in-country turbo kit! Holy cow that was a long time ago.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hi. Who are you?

Use the PM system for personal contact in the future, but so you know, Random is not a participating member of this site anymore. He got mad that we sent out site emails to all members and instead of changing his preferences to NOT get these emails, he asked to have his account deleted.

Well, we don't do that here. He stuck around, then got angry when a post of his got edited by Jon GTR while he was quoting it.

He again wanted his account deleted, so I made it to where he no longer has access to his account, and changed his email address.

Feel free to find his email somewhere if you want, or contact Visionz, as he has the old Hyundaiaftermarket forums now too.

Sorry my man.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I would love to see those pics though.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Ah yes, well let's all take our marbles and go home then.

I was a pretty active poster on FXtreme... had a few thousand posts before it shut down forever. Then Sharkracing and HP started taking off, and my life got more complicated, and the car went to transportation status. Now it's my toy again and I'm back on the boards.

So... does anyone have the photos, anywhere? My spare head could use a p&p, but there are already enough openings in the water jacket and the photos of a cutaway runner would be haaaaandY.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

if you should find them please post them. These would make an EXCELLENT addition.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Stocker @ Jul 5 2008, 08:17 PM)
Ah yes, well let's all take our marbles and go home then.

I was a pretty active poster on FXtreme... had a few thousand posts before it shut down forever. Then Sharkracing and HP started taking off, and my life got more complicated, and the car went to transportation status. Now it's my toy again and I'm back on the boards.

So... does anyone have the photos, anywhere? My spare head could use a p&p, but there are already enough openings in the water jacket and the photos of a cutaway runner would be haaaaandY.

You are more than welcome here man, did you contact Visionz like I suggested? He has the entireity of HA/FX/TSR forums.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the welcome!

Suggested where? I got no emails, no PMs no nada from nobody. It would be nice to have access to the old forum threads. I'll see about getting in contact thanks.

edit: nevermind I saw it. helps to be awake when reading replies!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:27 PM

LOL

I thought you were going crazy.

You can also just go to the site, www.hyundaiaftermarket.org , and sign up, then search all you want. It's the entire archives of HA.com, FX Extreme, and the old TSR forums, all in one, and open for activity once again.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

.org! LOL, No wonder .com wasn't working for me! Gee, now I have 3 places where I want to sort thru several years' worth of old threads. Thanks!

edit: I went there and somebody else already had my username registered! Then I thought for a second, guessed the password and logged in for the first time in I dunno how many years. LOL @ the old newbie (me! )
Old 07-07-2008, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I have the pics still. Just have to go through my thousands upon thousands of pics from over the years and from all of the member & korean galleries since FxTreme. Might take a few days, since like I said...theres probably a good 3-4 thousands of them in my possession and archives. smile.gif

Edit:
BTW...thanks Redz. smile.gif