Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Questions.

Old 10-18-2005 | 09:12 PM

**MOD EDIT: quote removed
^^^

you guys are #%@$@$^@# idiots, **

jesus christ it was a joke. i've driven this car to hell and back and it's treated me with little problems. you guys take everything so seriously on this site, LIGHTEN UP.

Now who knows how I can fix my break light without buying a whole new 3rd light.

my oil get's changed all regularly, and honestly depending on the driving you do, you really don't have to be that exact with the oil changes. i definately get mine done by 4k. i'll post pictures later...hell i might just take off the spoiler and go bare ass for a while till i can figure the shit out.
Old 10-19-2005 | 02:39 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

nah you don't have to be exact but you have to be precise. i'm getting ready for my own tib to go out on me this winter somwhere. it's already smelling like gasolene but that's because i've beaten it down too much and drove it like the first car it is laugh.gif

these maintenance issues are simple things. brake light is probably a fuse man, check your fuses both in the fusebox in the engine and above the dead pedal. if it's a light, that's easy man. Kspec.com, ask david for a brake light for $15, unscrew the assembly for the light underneath the spoiler with a small flathead screwdriver, unplug the connection and replace it. you can even post on "wanted" section here and some people who have upgraded their spoilers might have some extra parts leftover.

but i'm just tired of it and don't really want to spend the money to fix it

i think we all are at some point. but think of how long and lucky those parts were in before you changed it. my car is nearly 10 years old and absolutely nothing has gone wrong with any sensors or electronics so far. if one of them goes out now, and it costs some money to replace it, i will think of how those parts have been faithful to me in the past 10 years and it's ok for them to go out after that long time, and how much money i've saved because everytime i change something it will last 10 more years.
Old 10-20-2005 | 05:10 AM

if anybody even read what i posted it's not a light.

at least you guys pay attention when somebody asks you a question.

as stated in an above post.
my 3rd break light on my spoiler is being held on my a strap because all the connections broke and the little glue strip isn't very sticky anymore...any suggestions on how to fix this shit? seriously all the little plastic parts that screw into the spoiler are snapped in half...i'm thinking maybe a hardcore bonder (some kind of epoxy?) will work...but i dont' know about longevity...

it's not just a bulb man, my whole break light would be hanging off if i didn't have a strap on it.
Old 10-20-2005 | 07:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well duh, get some double sided tape.

The strong 3M kind.

Quit your b****ing man. It doesn't help anything.
Old 10-20-2005 | 12:03 PM

b****ing cause you guys take everything too seriously and don't even read my question before you start shooting off answers?
Old 10-20-2005 | 02:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

one person shot an answer

you should know how to fix something like that too. twak.gif

make sure all the old crappy glue is off with some bug&tar remover or something. wipe all remover off, and lay down new tape.
Old 10-20-2005 | 03:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah doode. Some common sence and a trip down an adhesive isle at wal mart would show you everything you need.
Old 10-20-2005 | 03:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

dont get stock struts there crappy

get kyb gr2s from like tirerack or ebay there like 50 each shipped or so where as stock is like 130 i think

oh and fill out your location and year of vehicle
Old 10-20-2005 | 03:37 PM

QUOTE (tibby01 @ Oct 20 2005, 08:09 PM)
one person shot an answer

you should know how to fix something like that too. twak.gif

make sure all the old crappy glue is off with some bug&tar remover or something. wipe all remover off, and lay down new tape.

well you know i've honestly never worked with double sided tape and don't know if it will support the entire light since like i said the parts that screw into the spoiler are all snapped off and i don't know the quality of double sided tape.

So basically that's like somebody saying "i broke the lense on my headlight, how should i go about fixing it". and some idiot saying "just change the light bulb."

and i'm pretty sure i have changed my location and year of vehicle.

and if you look in my sig you can almost figure it out.
Old 10-20-2005 | 03:37 PM

OK.. i read the thread.. and now i have no clue wtf this guy is asking..

What are you asking... cause i didnt find any humor in your post?

Also.. quit bitting the hand that feeds you...
wink1.gif