Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

A PC fan on a engine??

Old 07-18-2002 | 11:39 AM

Default A PC fan on a engine??

I read a post in this forum about mods that you would have to eliminate if you were going turbo there it says something about computer fans can anyone of you explain that to me?? How they work?? Where thety are placed??

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-18-2002 | 11:57 AM

Man you've opened a door you didn't want to...the guy that posted that was trying to make a point, PC Fan - eRAM, Tornado Air, etc. Basically a little fan that turns around and the seller claims gains of 35+% hp where you get 1+lbs of weight instead...its been ripped to shreds and put back together and then just ripped apart again time and time again...if you want to keep your head above water in this board...never mention the PC Fan Syndrome again, although I do respect you for your need for knowledge, don't further quest for an answer in this arena.
Old 07-18-2002 | 11:43 PM

Word... E-RAM is the other 4 letter word.. and even more offensive.. You could put one in the cabin though.. Maby to blow smoke around or something...

Although An E-Ram powered BONG... THat could be interesting.. And only a little dangerous
Old 07-19-2002 | 02:30 AM

JAWS 021:
headers
CAI
maybe nitrous, unless your evil
NA cams
NA high compression pistons
quad throttle bodies
dual throttle bodies
stage 2 clutch
electric supercharger
electric turbocharger
computer fans
2.25 exhaust
thats it for now
sorry guys
tongue.gif

hey bud i was being sarcastic
check the next post by me in the same thread

dopeskills:
heh, so what exactly is the difference between an electric turbocharger, an electric supercharger, and a PC fan???
JAWS 021:
the level of crap in each of them
lol
electric turbo has the most crap
electric supercharger is mild crap
fans... well thats keeping it real,... so no crap there