Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Mufflers...

Old 07-23-2001 | 12:27 PM

In Canada we have no emission laws that I am aware of and the shops here won't do it. They say it's illegal.
They will however, build you a straight pipe to replace the cat, provided you can remove it yourself.
Old 07-23-2001 | 01:37 PM

Originally posted by RedShark:
Originally posted by Silver_Shark:
[qb]Has anyone tried the muffler from Sharkracing

???[/QB]

Me! Me!

http://peterchankh.tripod.com/SRexhaust.htmlSRexhaust.html
Old 07-25-2001 | 07:50 AM

Ok I didn't want to do this but IT'S A MOVIE IT'S FAKE, the sound effects were from another car, computer sampled, altered changed to no end. Now that said LOUD is not cool. Yes I have an exhaust system on my car but it's not loud, you can hear it, you know it's there but crusing @ 75 I can still hear on my cell phone and not have to crank up my stereo to drown it out. TRUST me driving @ 75 going deaf from muffler noise is not cool, please think about what your doing.
Old 07-25-2001 | 08:04 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

*ha ha* Everyone is going F&F crazy. I get asked a million questions about my nitrous kit. Everyone wants to know if I can spin my tires going 140 when I hit my switch, like in the movie. Plus I saw a mustang 5.0 the other day with gigantic writing on the side that said, "As Seen In The Fast & The Furious." Now...umm....I watch the movie at least once a week on my hard drive, and every time I watch it...I never see a Mustang. Hmm....maybe it's one of those subliminal things where I have to watch the movie backwards and then I'll be able to see the mustang! rolleyes.gif

I also saw a stock Accord the other day that had "Fast & Furious Veilside" on the front and back windows. Sheeeeeesh! rolleyes.gif eek.gif rolleyes.gif
Old 07-25-2001 | 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by 2000Lo&ShowTibby:
Now...umm....I watch the movie at least once a week on my hard drive, and every time I watch it...I never see a Mustang.

Do you ever see the tiburon that is supposedly in there? In the one time that I have seen it...no tibby.
Old 07-25-2001 | 10:01 PM

wanna give up the goods? maybe tell others where they can download the movie? rolleyes.gif
Old 07-26-2001 | 01:05 AM

my 4-1 header and sr muffler sound better than those in the movie. except it doesn't have fireball. rolleyes.gif
Old 07-26-2001 | 01:10 AM

Run a wire from the brake lights ( the +12v that goes on with the head lamps ) and solder it to a glow plug, stick it in tail pipe, get walbro hi pressure fuel pump and floor car, you will get a puff of grey smoke that, will make a quick flame ( blueish ) like lighter fluid. We tried a candle but it blows it out. Actually my car sounds better with my 4-2-1 headders and brullen exhaust than the movie to.