Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Motoria Intake Manifold

Old 09-19-2008 | 02:35 AM

Hey i had a question.... About a year ago i was looking for the Airram Intake Manifold. The closest i came to it was Kspec.com. i sent them a email about it. because it was once for sell and then had $0 for the price. yet.. if you still go to the site you still find it there. so i sent them a email on the Airram. they did tell me that they could see if they could get it. ever since a year ago i havent even bother to check back with them. im sure if you came up with the $549 they i think i remember them asking for they will possibly find it for you. then thats a long wait in its self. i do have a Korea find that is in pretty good with the guys from Kspec. i will ask him later on that plus reading some of the Korean sites helps in ordering parts as well.. NOW.. on to the title....during my searches about 4 months ago on ebay.. i ran acrossed this Motoria Air Intake Manifold... out of England. Very expensive i might add. i believe i paid about $589 american for it and to get it here. only 2 people had put offers on it. when i recieved it. i could tell it was different then the Airram but looks like it would work. i jus wanna know if anyone else has it or has used it and can give me some insite.

Supaman... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3083432

if you look on my cardomain... the pic of it. is about half way down the page...
Old 09-19-2008 | 07:43 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

First off, welcome to the site. Not being an ass, but please, stop with the ... 's all over the place and space out your run on sentence a bit. It makes it easier to read, and then you'll get some answers. Won't get many of them with your current post.

Second, why didn't you just post the picture?

Third, Kspec is a horrible company to work with. You can do some research here and see more about them. Korean sites leave items that are no longer available on their site and just put 0$ on them to let you know they are unavailable. the Beta 1 is falling out of favor in Korea, and has been for some time, so the parts for it are harder and harder to come across.

Beautiful manifold though, i've honestly never seen it before.

http://www.motoria.co.kr/

Looks like they recently redid their site.

The only 2 intake manifolds they have on their site anymore are the V6 and one for supras/DSM's/Evos.
http://member.bestsme.com:8080/ePersNET20/...=2&design=1
http://member.bestsme.com:8080/ePersNET20/...=2&design=1

I'd love to find out if they are still making that IM. It's beautiful.

BTW, the manifold you got is for a Beta 2, it should work, but you've got to plug up that MAP sensor port in the front and probably drill/tap a new hole for one of the TB bolts.

I've been doing a bit more research, and yeah, these are still available.

And yeah, you paid more than you should.

LOL

http://www.performancecoupe.co.uk/Gen3Coup...akeManifold.htm
^^^
In stock, price for US $499.

if anyone is interested, I can see if Bhurlin can start stocking Motoria parts. Exhausts, IM's, Turbo Manifolds...

Old 09-19-2008 | 09:31 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

that is deffinatly a nice looking manifold im sure many people on here would be interestd in it. im waiting to see what happens on the NGM supercharger first. If that wont fit i might be interested in this since Airrams are hard to come by now days.
Old 09-19-2008 | 09:49 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'll trade you an Airram for it. Then you will not have to do any of the modifications to it.
Old 09-19-2008 | 10:34 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

didn't even know that existed! looks like a custom job to me. if kfx would bring those over it would be a great solution however with the scene dispersing i think it wouldn't be worthy.

i've only heard of motoria through ebay and importshark. i wonder why these haven't hit our shores. if they had the right contacts they could make some good cash. there are plenty of people in europe, U.S. and Canada who are in dire need.

i wonder if this thing is smoother on the inside than the airram.
Old 09-19-2008 | 11:13 AM

wow thats awesome, never knew of that. think its good for turbo? ill buy that shit right now
Old 09-19-2008 | 11:23 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

i have never seen it eather. and that could be one of 2 resions 1 its crap and the koreans dont use shit. 2 they dont make it anymore.

also for the record the "AIRRAM" company went out of business years ago.. anyone claming they have access to them if full of shit.or its a china knock off..

also look closer at it. how the hell do you mount the fuel rail?? with cable ties
Old 09-19-2008 | 11:30 AM
Banned

yeah, i noticed the fuel rail thing right away..

and shoot, even if there was a airram chinese knockoff, it would still be worth it.
Old 09-19-2008 | 11:41 AM

on the actual website it shows brackts but on the cardomain car it has no brackets sitting there so thats shady
Old 09-19-2008 | 11:59 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

No problem to weld some brackets on. I would take one if it was a good price pending more info on gains with it.