Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

MBRP Exhaust

Old 01-26-2005, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (breck)
I just picked up the second one smile.gif They said they are redoing their product line and *might* be producing our exhausts again, but he couldn't say one way or the other if that was for sure. I do have an 00, so hopefully it won't be a big deal.
Thats sweet. I dont think it will be that big a deal! I do hope they start again though! For all the rest of us that didnt get one. Im glad i found out about it wehn i did!
Old 01-26-2005, 03:47 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

QUOTE (breck)
I just picked up the second one smile.gif They said they are redoing their product line and *might* be producing our exhausts again, but he couldn't say one way or the other if that was for sure. I do have an 00, so hopefully it won't be a big deal.

Well glad to see you understand the concept of "calling dibs" and all but whatever. i called and he was seriously like "i just sold that exhaust about 3 minutes ago" but I don't care it's too late to do anything about it now. Hope you like it...............JeRk!

oh yeah, they most likely WON'T continue this line of exhaust for our tibs. He said the company planned to discontinue it while they are moving their company to a new 20,000 sq. ft. facility. I told him there is still a big demand for them and he agreed stating that when they did carry the product it was very popular but it was up to the "higher-ups" and not him. He said he would put in his best word but from the way he sounded, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

So yeah, thanks Brett for stealing the last MBRP catback EVER!!! from me....
Man...I'm EVER so pissed....lol
Old 01-26-2005, 03:50 PM

Yes, I'm a jerk for purchasing an exhaust system that you didn't get. What's up with you guys :
Old 01-26-2005, 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy)
If the price is right on this I definetely got dibs.

I'm just saying I called dibs, that is all. It applies to things in the FS forum and I figured it would apply here because I would have liked to buy it. If I had fell through you'd have been next in line. But like I said no biggie, it's yours now. At least now you know
Old 01-26-2005, 04:00 PM

Hey kids, remember that ARK is creating an exhaust for us, and Rick over at RE has some VERY nice Apex-i exhausts. They cost a bit more, but are excellent nonetheless.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:03 PM

I don't think I was stopping you from picking up your phone and ordering it. If it was something I really wanted (and I did), I would have gotten it right away instead of waiting (and I did). I'm sorry you didn't get one and I didn't intentionally call and get it to take it away from anybody. If you look at the forums I was just posting asking about exhaust, then I saw this thread. I opted to take the deal.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Mister_Sinister)
Hey kids, remember that ARK is creating an exhaust for us, and Rick over at RE has some VERY nice Apex-i exhausts. They cost a bit more, but are excellent nonetheless.
As far as i know ARK already has it done and is selling on website. Goes for $550 and looks nice. Just couldnt pass up this deal!
Old 01-26-2005, 04:15 PM

I called dibs because I didn't have a phone to call immediately, I was at school so I called dibs and called when i got home but it was already gone. Oh well, enjoy it!

In regards to the other exhaust i know those are two great options maybe even a better exhaust than MBRP but this was at such a good price which is why I wanted it and called dibs for it. No need to turn this into a gripe thread....
The topic of this post was the last remaining MBRP exhaust and now it's gone... 02.gif so this is over I guess.
Unless this turns into another post about our available exhaust for the RD's like the other 16 or so floating around...hahaha
Old 01-26-2005, 04:18 PM

What an *******.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Patreezy, you turned this into a disaster of a thread.

:drillserg

Wake up and realize, DIBS only is applicable if the following is true.

1. A USER in the forums is selling the item.

2. The USER selling the item says they will take dibs.

That's it. MBRP isn't a member here, they aren't selling these here, this was just a simple post to let folks know there were 2 available at about 1/2 price.

The simple fact that you didn't get up and use the phone isn't an excuse.

On the old forums, a guy came on and put up a box of RD2 items, for sale to the first person to email him. 8 people posted and then I saw it and EMAILED him. Guess who got it? Me.

Enjoy your warning. Grow up.