Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Itakes

Old 05-02-2002, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Tiburon I4
Default Itakes

I am shopping for a cold air intake. i was told aem and injen made them for the 2001 tibby. I went to their web sites and they confused me. the injen one was called a race division intake. and the aem one just really f*cked me up. the reason i am asking is i have a dragon intake with a raim air kit on it and i want to get rid of it. i dont want the short ram bullsh*t anymore and the ram kit is all screwed up. i just want a cai wich will actually produce some power. i know sr is coming out with one. should i wait for that or can someone help me with the injen and aem ones? peace!
Old 05-02-2002, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

I would stick with what you have untill the CAI dyno showdown happens.

Rob of HyundaiPerformance.com is going to do a CAI dyno Showdown. Injen, AEM, SR, MHP, KORE, HVE, AOS, and the Random Special. All on the same dyno, same car, same day. In addition to the dyno pulls, we will also have ODB-II readings of MAF readings and IAT readings.

Rob is waiting for the AEM, KORE and SR intakes to be completed. Once he as secured one of each, he will be ready to go.