Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

intake manifold from another car?

Old 11-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wait, if you are using a roots SC, then why do you need a manifold? just cut off the top of the beta I manifold, throw the SC on a custom bracket, and all done..

so youd have a predlude mani, that faces the other way, and where are you gonna route your intake for the roots s/c? WTF im soo confused..
Old 11-17-2006, 02:33 AM

Vehicle: hyundai accent 1996

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 17 2006, 09:19 AM)
wait, if you are using a roots SC, then why do you need a manifold? just cut off the top of the beta I manifold, throw the SC on a custom bracket, and all done..

so youd have a predlude mani, that faces the other way, and where are you gonna route your intake for the roots s/c? WTF im soo confused..

hahah okay SLOWLY:

I'm using roots, that's right. But as I plan to stick a INTERCOOLER in between the SC and the intake manifold, I won't be mounting SC DIRECTLY on the intake manifold(the way that Alpine does it), because the SC will be in A/C's place. OK?

if I could use a prelude's mani, the fact that it's right sided, wouldn't affect me as ANYWAY I'm doing custom plumbing, and it's the same, if you do it from L to R, or vice versa smile.gif

if you have any more questions, feel free to ask anything!
Igor
Old 11-17-2006, 06:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I get what youre saying. Ya it would work except for the Preludes IM not bolting up. At least, Ive never heard anything like that before and im surI e would remember in the past couple years on here. Weve had a lot of discussion about trying out other TBs and stuff but it never happens.