Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Installing an Autometer Tachometer with Shift Light

Old 10-07-2004 | 10:02 AM

Default Re: Assembly Lube

thanks for all the info guys, im probably going to try this this weekend with a few buddies of mine. and hey REDZ theres nothing wrong with my stock tach, and i will admit at being a ricer for doing this, i just figured 50 bucks for a 100-120 dollar tach, and the kid will help me instal it. Is a deal i cant beat. and plus, i think they look really cool haha oops.gif plus when my buddy did all this work on his 00 Si his stock tach wasnt as acurate as the autometer. Regardless i konw that my car doesnt have that much work done to it..but its always nice to be prepared.haha..thanks though guys.. wink.gif
Old 10-07-2004 | 06:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Custom Badge Design Contest *Ends 14 Sept*

Sorry bro, but you are alone on the "LOOKING GOOD" thing. If it's for the shift light, you should just get one of those by it'self. f*** that 16 inch tach crap.

Ugh.

If the stock one works, don't rice out the car.
Old 10-10-2004 | 04:31 PM

Default Re: My aliminum crank pulley

I just installed one of these about two weeks ago. If you would've did a search you might have found the answers your looking for.
Old 10-12-2004 | 09:56 PM

Default Re: First Post

You guys are always talking about searching, i used to be able to do this, but latley everytime i hit search it says nothing found or something like that..but hey REDZ, i think i might take your advice and just order a Cobalt Blue Autometer shift light...its gonna be cool, cuz the more i thoght about it, the more it seemed the logical thing to do.. im just pretty pissed im not near ABQ or id be right down there with you guys at the upcoming BBQ
Old 10-12-2004 | 10:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Lean

Gotta change the way you search mang.

BTW, the BBQ was last weekend.

LOL

It ruled.

The shiftlights rule. Perfect. Ask Java.