Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.
View Poll Results: should i install the msd?
no
35.71%
yes
42.86%
wtf is a msd(ie im a noob and like to click poll options but have no f*cking clue what im doing, but id like to click something anyways)
21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

to install msd or not

Old 06-28-2011 | 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

omfg, do i have to pull out my dyno again..

Old 06-28-2011 | 02:03 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

Originally Posted by JonGTR
You act like it was totally unwarranted. Let me go back through some of your posts ok?

Funny, but none of those claims you've been making match your 412 or 416whp dyno. Still confused about our accusations.......or yours?

Your dyno seems a little more believable, but until I see build pics of the block and head, I still won't believe your "486whp/500whp/468whp" claims.

I e-stalked your photobucket account. You like to a take a sh*t ton of pics of your car and most parts, yet there's absolutely no pics of the expensive parts? You'd think one would be proud of that and take several pics... In fact, everyone who's ever built their motor around here has taken pics of their build.

Like how you do that!!! Yet, the proof is there, I will find some more for you, and yea, there has been alot of progress lately with the car, hints the spread of Dyno Results, My Tuner, (Bob) is awesome and does a amazing Job, Sorry you feel the need to attempt to prove me wrong but the Facts have been laid down. IF your so unbelieving, why dont you call the Tuner and ask for all the Dyno Results for the Red 99 Tiburon. Numbers on the Dyno Slip!

I know this is how you feel but this is all that you can do !!!! You just another Honda Fan boy that gets pissed off at what you cant have, or do!!!!
Old 06-28-2011 | 02:15 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Whoa there buddy. Lots of people have asked you countless times before for pics, dynos, track slips. You're the one being shady about these items yet every other post from you has you bragging about your numbers. Do you think you're so special that we'll just allow you to post up big numbers without a shred of evidence? Anyone else doing that would receive the same attention as you are.

"Post up or shut up" is a phrase that has been in the automotive forums long before you could use a computer. I think you should embrace that philosophy before you get all butthurt about it. That same philosophy also occurs at the track, and I doubt they'll be as nice about it as us.
Old 06-28-2011 | 02:39 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I think it's completely justified to ask for pics of such significant claims. I'm definitely not seeing the problem there. There's a reason we have these emoticons ->

Originally Posted by Turboron_99
IF your so unbelieving, why dont you call the Tuner and ask for all the Dyno Results for the Red 99 Tiburon. Numbers on the Dyno Slip!
Did you not keep a printout?

Originally Posted by Turboron_99
You just another Honda Fan boy that gets pissed off at what you cant have, or do!!!!
lol... you don't know Jon... this makes me laugh

Now shake and make up.
Old 06-28-2011 | 02:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Something doesn't add up and its not the fact that your claimed HP is different than the dyno

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/f..._1#entry600801

Look at the date in that post

Now look at the date on the bottom of the dyno sheet

and one more thing exactly how did you get your car to rev to 8000+ rpm?

I want teh proofz skank I wanna see a dyno with you walking straight to the monitor or my HP is gonna go to 569
Old 06-28-2011 | 03:39 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Hmmm, I don't recall him mentioning any type of head work or switching to a beta 2 head in his build description. Kinda hard to rev to 8k without valve float, or even flow enough air for that kind of power. Dmdicks was getting valve float on stock redline at that power. And he had a ported beta 2 head which has much better internals.
Old 06-28-2011 | 06:50 PM

I Dyno two places, Speedfactory in University place, Along time ago, just starting with the turbo setup, and the most recently started using Drift Office, as i can get a more reliable street tune, cause they have a loadable Dyno!

Also Faith, you will never see a Dyno sheet go down the Revs after you let off, just like my boost gauge never sees anyting over 24Lbs of boost, but the sheet says diffrent!!!

Sorry if i was an ass, but i like to keep my secrets as I run much like the PuertoRican Guys, and dont like everyone and there mom knowing what is going on.

Also never noticed the date on the Dyno sheet.. Hmm Weird aint it!!! Guess it is a Fake!!!!
Old 06-28-2011 | 06:51 PM

Faith i Will Dyno at the End of next Month, How about i fly you out here with my Frequent flyer miles and we will settle this once and for all!!!!
Old 06-28-2011 | 07:31 PM
Super Moderator

Do it! Location: Oak Harbor, WA: If you are into woods & outdoors stuff, Oak Harbor and that part of Washington is verrrrr nice. The only down side is taking a puddle jumper airplane to get there. Plus, you get a free lovin' from the TSA at the airport. Or something
Old 06-28-2011 | 08:00 PM

hmmm tempting...ill have to talk to the wiff about it, i need a vacation

last time i passed through tsa i got the full "happy ending" i tried to give the agent a tip, but he refused :angry:

btw i installed the wideband this weekend, runnin below 10:1

a few adjustments and i should be good to at least drive it to winnepeg and get it on the rollers myself