Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Here's a quickie...

Old 06-13-2002, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here's a quickie...

I have just a quick question... I pulled back the fender well covering today and was looking at the intake resonator... I am planing on removing the resonator (fish tank), but just wanted to know: after you unscrew the 1 bolt on the front of the resonator the 1 bolt on the back of the resonator and the 1 bolt connecting the snorkle to the battery tray, how do you take the resonator off and what is left of the tube going to the air filter? because I was looking, and it didnt look as if the tube separated at any point...
Thx for the help (pictures also very appreciated if possible)
Old 06-14-2002, 01:39 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

You just yank it out via the bottom of the fender well. The tube that runs up in front of the battery is a solid connection, no way to dis connect it from the bottom resonator box. It's a PITA to pull out, but it can be done.
Old 06-14-2002, 02:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i know im going to take of my tire and try to yank it off when the wheather gets better ive got al the bolts of now i just have to yank