Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Finally :)

Old 05-30-2002, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally :)

Well guys my Car is in the shop rectifying my Turbo situation.I recieved the 5psi from Alpine and was installed today.There was some modifications taht was done to the downpipe in order for the Flapper to open up Fully.After the install i went for a test drive with my Machanic and i hit 5psi of BOOST.I was currently running 11PSI of boost on Stock compression and after the months of wait my problem is now resolved smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
I will be booking an apointment at the Dyno place to Tune and Dyno my car next week and i will then post my results. smile.gif
Old 05-30-2002, 02:17 PM

NICE!! Was this your suprise? Take pictures man... and if ya get the chance, IM me at Drewllenium.

Was your prob you were running on 11psi?

~Drew
Old 05-30-2002, 02:29 PM

It is pretty sad that Alpine would sell a kit that had an obstruction to the wastegate in the downpipe.

Maybe not as much power but you should be able to sleep a little better with 5 psi.
Old 05-30-2002, 04:59 PM

hence why im waiting for the ballistic racing kit or buying and building my own manifold myself so i know its done rite, plus than i can pick everything i really want
Old 05-31-2002, 08:32 AM

Saw somewhere that Ballistic has shelved development of their BETA kit indefinitely--larger markets, greener pastures thing. Poke around the KORE boards, I think I read it there.