Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Cold Air / Intakes

Old 05-28-2002 | 03:43 PM

Default Cold Air / Intakes

Just looking through the general modifications board, I noticed a lot of people have questions about intakes. Since we Hyundai owners have little resources available to us in the form of information dealing with modifications, I was thinking that if anybody had any advice on intake mods, they could be posted as replies under this post. Any instructions, advice, pictures, or links that anybody has would be greatly appreciated by me and by many others. Advice on building intakes for accents would be most helpfull, sice there is little on it. If anybody has anything, please share it. Thank you!
Old 05-29-2002 | 12:54 AM

try the search option, intakes are one of the most talked about subjects here, and there is a lot of info on it
Old 05-29-2002 | 01:12 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

And since intakes are an engine mod...moving to the ENGINE Forum.
Old 05-29-2002 | 08:52 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tib

well I made my stock intake better by getting rid of the bottom part since it does jack in my opinion just cover the whole with something and I made the hole bigger where the air enters didn't notice anything big but air is going in faster.