Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Clutchnet....round 2!

Old 01-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow.. thats amazing.. i still don't understand (even with it shaved down that much) how it just ate the splines away. something sounds wrong with the material they used or lack of hardening process.

that really sucks to hear man.

i have really loved my ACT so far. i know im not running close to the same power as you, but i haven't had any issues at 8psi, and i have testeit out a couple of times.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 1997 Beta Swapped Accent

the same thing happened to me with Clutchnet but for instead of 6 , i intal competition chluth...
Old 01-16-2008, 11:22 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I'm planning on reporting back eventually on my act street clutch but now that it's back together with a whole new hydraulic system it's so far so good. I'm running ~10 psi right now and it pulls HARD.

Act seems to have their stuff together the best for our cars. I'm still not sure if I should have gone with the 6 puck or not but so far I'm really happy I went with the street disc. It's harder to shift than stock but not terrible. The guy I talked to at act talked me into the street clutch and discouraged me from the 6 puck I was planning on.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:46 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

ACT does stand up behind their products
so far we always have a good service from them