The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Women!

Old 09-30-2006 | 12:00 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>immature chicks</div> yep exactly what they are. i don't know, every half decent looking girl chooses some jackass for a boyfriend. it's like, is that your IDEAL guy you ever imagined? for such a good looking girl i thought he'd be some calvin klein hunk. and when i finally see the boyfriend he's some acne faced hairy warewolf wearing some kmart sports shirt.

they do not know anything about europe. if they ever saw what charming young Italian couples driving around in a Lotus ever looked like they'd literally shrink to the size of ants.
Old 09-30-2006 | 12:34 PM
Banned

man, that suxors, but girls, for the most part, ARE f***ING CRAZY. take 1swttib, missy.. shes a complete backstabbing, overdramatic, psychotic b**** 95.467% of the time. and the rest of the time she plays a caring, sweet, adorable, loving girl.

since i have known her, she has broken up with me ~50 times, packed her shit, had her mommy pick her up (cuz shes 19, no license, no car) and spend a day at her aunts ( her mom is alky and lives there) and then calls me cryin her eyes out, saying shes sorry and shit.

yes, women f***ing suck.. and they are mostly backstabbers.
Old 09-30-2006 | 04:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Wow I hate this crap..because of all these dumb women it makes women like me look bad when Im one of the few chicks whose friggin normal. I have my days, but Im not even near psychotic or suicidal or whatever chicks are these days.

Yea so Ill say f' you to all the crazy women out there who give a bad name to the few women who are completely normal, and good hearted.

Sorry this was ot, but I just got real mad.

mad.gif
Old 09-30-2006 | 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Just wondering guys, are your girls on the Depo Prevera shot?

Every girl I ever dated that was on that stuff was hot in the sack, and insane out of it.
Old 09-30-2006 | 04:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That stuff is pretty crazy Redz..when i heard about all the crap that can happen with that stuff in your body, I said no thanks..at one point they wanted to take it off the market. Its a pretty dangerous drug..does more harm then good.
Old 09-30-2006 | 04:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

That's the thing, as soon as those chicks got off of the Depo, they were pretty normal.

Still horny, but normal.

Wierd.
Old 09-30-2006 | 05:05 PM

I will say to you what my baby brother said to me when i walked on my ex-gf sleeping with her ex...

Mate, there are enough sharks in the sea.. your driving one, use that to get the smaller fish wink1.gif cool.gif
otherwise i know how u feel, go clubing and forget get her :S she´s not worth it i say
Old 09-30-2006 | 06:05 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I appreciate all the kind words everyone. I'm not even sweating it anymore. Im better off and theres a girl out there for me. Just gotta stick it out and wait for her to fall in my lap. smile.gif

On that note......

visionz is now taking applications from singe girls who would like a nice guy in their life

lmao.gif
Old 10-01-2006 | 07:05 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Oct 1 2006, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>yes, women f***ing suck..</div>
Yeah... some better than others though...
Old 10-01-2006 | 09:44 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwiftTiburon @ Sep 30 2006, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow I hate this crap..because of all these dumb women it makes women like me look bad when Im one of the few chicks whose friggin normal. I have my days, but Im not even near psychotic or suicidal or whatever chicks are these days.

Yea so Ill say f' you to all the crazy women out there who give a bad name to the few women who are completely normal, and good hearted.

Sorry this was ot, but I just got real mad.

mad.gif</div>

Then you must be the first hot chick on the planet that's normal. Maybe I should take a trip to Poland.