The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Women!

Old 09-29-2006 | 11:36 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

go get some strange ass visionz! wink1.gif
Old 09-29-2006 | 01:37 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Nah...Im not the type to just go out and find chicks and sleep with them like they were nothing. I have too much respect for people to do something like that. But like I said....I'm spinning at 2 clubs this weekend and every weekend I always have a handful of girls trying to give me their numbers. Maybe if I find one who has some substance to her and actually seems normal....maybe I'll actually take their number tonight or tomorrow night. *lol*
Old 09-29-2006 | 01:52 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

that's what i meant by "go get some strange ass visionz"

...loser. what'da think i wanted ya to do rebound with a $5 ho? haha
Old 09-29-2006 | 11:24 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

another reason not to treat a woman too nice...you get nothing in return!!!!!
but i hope you'll find a good one sometime soon..!
Old 09-30-2006 | 12:15 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (visionz @ Sep 30 2006, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>... every weekend I always have a handful of girls trying to give me their numbers...</div>
Mate, that really sucks.

I'd hate to be you... chicks throwing themselves at you all the time... it must be tough sad.gif
Old 09-30-2006 | 12:26 AM

Vehicle: car

F*ck her sister/best friend. That'll get back at her. After that, get wasted and laugh about it in the morning... Not that I've ever done this, just sounds kinda interesting and like it might work. I've been in your situation boyo... Not the most fun, but you have your health, your car, and you're spinnin. DJ's always get the... uhh... goods. Seems like it anyways. I say life is good for you and you don't need her. I've had a bad history with the girls I've chose, but I finally found the right one and I'm goin on one year, there's someone for everyone, and as long as you are breathing, you have a chance, ya know?
Old 09-30-2006 | 12:30 AM
Administrator

Just got home and guess what?

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">14 phone numbers b****es!!!!</span>

laugh.gif Yeah...it was a good night.....

Will I actually call any of them? Probably not because most of them were drama filled club hos. But its nice reassurance to have because I know that I dont need people like the girl I just dated....in my life. wink1.gif
Old 09-30-2006 | 08:37 AM

One night stands have their place too. Take one of them to a hotel room, screw like bunnies and leave before she can get dressed so she can't follow you out to your car. lmao.gif

Seriously, sometimes people just want to have a one night stand and get laid. Both men and women do it, as long as you know what you are getting into ahead of time, jump in (protected)
Old 09-30-2006 | 11:25 AM
Administrator

Nah...not into the one night stands. Getting all those phone numbers was just a reassurance to myself that I could go out and get women and not have to worry about what my ex did. But these days, I'm all about finding just the one girl who I can grow old with, ya know? Sick of playing and dealing with these immature chicks that dont know how to value a good relationship, ya know?
Old 09-30-2006 | 11:36 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I think it's more fun to have like 3-4 girl "friends" wink1.gif

I agree, one night stands are boring, its better if they can just become a friend you can call, more than once. Seems lots of girls don't mind that either.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to actually having a steady girlfriend, it's pretty hard to find ones that are good looking, intelligent, and not sluts at the same time. It's easy to get 2/3 characteristics, but hard to get all 3. lol.

anyway, glad you're feeling better about yourself..hehe.