The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Women!

Old 09-28-2006 | 08:46 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

she wants to go back to him she can have him. it's always what the girl wants, always. never what guys want. she's going to get beaten up and treated bad again and she will come running back to you for help. if she's doing that, she's definitely not worth a dime.

tell her you've got someone else too, taste of her own medicine. f*ck that if you hadn't walked in you'd be getting the ex's koodies.
Old 09-28-2006 | 09:02 PM

been there, done that. One of the girls I almost proposed to broke off with me to go with this hunk of a guy (ex-college football player, BIG guy) who treated her like shit.. and apparently she loved it.

sometimes I guess you got to be an arsehole to get women.
Old 09-28-2006 | 09:16 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Seriously.....how is it that Karma can be so twisted like that sometimes? The guys that treat the girls like gold always get shafted, and the scumbags of the earth get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Fate has a way of screwing with your head at times.....
Old 09-28-2006 | 09:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I find it amazing how some women can stay with people that call them derogatory names, talk down to them, essentially use them as a sex toy, and don't do anything special for them.

Maybe the RDTib females can enlighten me on why being an ass works to get 90% of women it seems.
Old 09-28-2006 | 10:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I cant stand a-sholes. A guy who even raises his hand at me will get his a-s whooped. I could never stay with a guy who treated me like crap..I have a lot of respect for myself. I think Im one of the few girls who cant stand jerks..Im too independent lol. tongue.gif

I cant see why women stay with guys like that..maybe they just want people to feel sorry for them. These end up being the women who cry and complain on shows like Maury.
Old 09-28-2006 | 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Visionz, You're a cute guy.. How can any women do that to you 02.gif 02.gif
Old 09-29-2006 | 12:19 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and the scumbags of the earth get everything handed to them on a silver platter.</div> i find this common as well. i don't know how they do it.

there used to be this girl at my restaurant whom i used to do eeeeverything for. i thought she was attracitve. i wanted to be friends with her because here comes along the first girl i like in my two years of work. she liked cars and didn't smoke. i used to run up to her and grab plates so that she wouldn't have to hold them. opened every door for her. complimented her hair, did everything you name it. after 6 months of doing nothing but helping her i didn't get anything in return.

one night she finally gave in to my sincerity. i was astounded. she asked the manager if i could get off early. so i got off early. it was nice of her to do. i think she wanted me to ask her to dinner or go see a movie or something. smart as i was, thought about if it was worth it after all this time. i mean 5 months ago if something dangerous happened to me, she wouldn't have ever known or cared. so i dipped.

the following weeks she turned out to be the biggest witch i ever have met. turns out she was a heavy drinker with a 26 year old boyfriend and rumor had it some kind of VD. i never knew people like that existed, at least not girls who were young like that. oh man was i wrong about her. yikes. she didn't clean up any of her tables, was at work only for the money, and didn't talk, thank you, or say goodbye.

next, i found myself in florida on vacation at the beach. pick up the phone and call to say that i'd be back working but i didn't say when. mistakenly, the manager had put me back on schedule. meanwhile back at the restaurant the witch ends up leaving her shift without getting any help from anyone to clean her tables and run her food the day i was scheduled to be back. next day she gets fired and cries like a little baby all thanks to my phonecall. she got what she deserved. i'm sorry, i think girls have a superiority over guys, but sometimes you just have to learn when you're being abused and mistreated.

apparently she was abusing my kindness and weakness for her. i'm a very very nice respectul guy, but getting spanked for it just doesn't add up. she got what she asked for.
Old 09-29-2006 | 07:04 AM

Hey man just went through the same thing last week. Some girls just like assholes... Well alot of girls like that sort of guy... Some of my guy friends actually act soley like assholes and they pick up more. So all you can do now if friggin move on go get hammered and passout in some boobies. PS.. Neva call her again .. she obviously cared nothing for you and lied the entire time.
Old 09-29-2006 | 07:19 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Sep 28 2006, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Visionz, You're a cute guy.. How can any women do that to you 02.gif 02.gif</div>
^^sounds like if you ever swing the other way visionz that koreanredneck wont break your heart lmao

SOrry to hear about that vis...been there too.
Old 09-29-2006 | 07:54 AM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Don't worry, once he goes back to his old ways, she'll come crawling back, or wishes she had the guts to.
Just don't be available at that time!