The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Women!

Old 09-28-2006 | 04:55 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Ok...so some of you may have seen the girl I WAS dating in the RD Females thread. So like....yesterday....I go over her house after work and I walk in on her kissing her ex. mad.gif What kind of SH^T IS THAT!?!?!?

So like, I walk back outside because I'm so pissed and she walks out to talk to me. I ask what that was all about and she tells me she wants to get back with him because she still loves him. Ummm...hello? He's a complete dick to her. They were together for 3 years, he cheated on her, he used to hit her, he used to call her every name in the book, he NEVER did anything romantic for her, he never held her hand or kissed her in public....he was 100% opposite from me, whom I did so much to make this girl feel extremely special. And now she wants to get back with him?!?!?!?

SCREW THAT SH^T!!!! It just pisses me off because I really liked the girl, and every time we saw each other, she said she wanted something serious and long term with me. Such BS! I'm so sick of the women around here.....its crazy. They're all nothing but head cases or psycho b^tches! So I'm spinnin this weekend at the clubs, and its soooooo on! I'm on a mission to have fun and not worry about stupid petty drama that women bring on. If a girl wants to truly be with me seriously....shes got some major proving of herself before I get caught up in the relationship again.

Just venting...thank you...carry on...... tongue.gif laugh.gif
Old 09-28-2006 | 05:04 PM

hahaha and carry on we will! But you my friend need to definetely have some time for yourself. And by all means go out to the clubs and bars. Just take a break from relatonships for a while, preferably until one falls into your lap so you don't rush back into things.
Old 09-28-2006 | 05:14 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

i wouldn't have even talked to her. f*** that.

she's only f*cking herself over in the end, you're a better man, and you know it.

get drunk and go to the clubs, best way to make yourself feel better is a rebound. may be an asshole move, but its the truth.
Old 09-28-2006 | 05:16 PM

Well, are women strange sometimes. One minute they want one thing, the next another. I dunno. Go have some FUN man though beerchug.gif!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Sep 28 2006, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>get drunk and go to the clubs, best way to make yourself feel better is a rebound. may be an asshole move, but its the truth.</div>

Ageed! fing02.gif
Old 09-28-2006 | 06:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That sucks bro! At least you didn't get too serious.
Old 09-28-2006 | 06:45 PM

Ugh, women are so stupid..there are smart ones believe me (like me for example smile.gif ) but there are more stupid then smart.

Im sorry you had to see that crap and deal with it. If she wants to go back to that kind of ex, f-ck that. let her get beaten up and crap..obviously she liked it if shes going back with him.

Go out, enjoy yourself, and forget about her. There are plenty of other women you can meet that are a million times better. Be single for a while and eventually youll find a girl thats right for you, or shell find you.
Old 09-28-2006 | 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (visionz @ Sep 29 2006, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So like....yesterday....I go over her house after work and I walk in on her kissing her ex....

So like, I walk back outside because I'm so pissed and ...</div>
I'd have smacked the guy. She used to be his gf but then she was yours. I fvcken hate it when old an bf will come in thinking because they have a history with a girl that they can come in & restake their claim whenever they please.

I still would've walked out & left the girl behind but one or two swings at the dude's head or ribs would've made you feel a whole lot better mate... try it next time fing02.gif
Old 09-28-2006 | 08:11 PM

From: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

Yes, yes...it happens to us all man....i went up to Lycoming College to visit some friends one night and when I get back home my friend said that my g/f was at the same party as him that night and apparently "got with" her ex....she admitted it after a while...it hurt for a day or two and then I met someone else. haha

don't worry bought it man...there are plenty of opportunities awaiting you.
Old 09-28-2006 | 08:31 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Yeah...I know theres other girls out there that are on more on my level. It just sucked because she said she wanted something serious and long term with me. How do you say something like that, and then end up wanting to be with your ex again? Thats some serious split personality shit right there. laugh.gif
Old 09-28-2006 | 08:38 PM

Some people are stupid and dont know what they really want in the first place. Dont worry, go on and forget about that b-tch. fing02.gif