The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Why did the honda thread get deleted?

Old 02-14-2005 | 10:53 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey take a look at the good side! if it wasn't for that, our cars wouldn't be as distinctive, and rare. actually, rarity is a good thing. i love people not knowing what my car is and saying it's beautiful. also love their reaction to when i tell them it's a "hyundai" and then they go on being jealous on how much better my car is. i love the rarity. take it for what it is.</div>

good point.. the only problem i have with our cars being exotic(exotic as in rare) is the scarcity of aftermarket parts.. you can find a friggin honda isle at walmart(not that i would buy nething if they did have stuff for tibs) and i have yet to buy anything for my tib that hasnt been mailed to me.. but its nothing against hondas...

As far as the post being closed, they are just trying to keep order here... If you look at all the posts here at RD the post title will actually describe what is being discussed in the thread..
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, no one should hate honda, they should hate APC, and all the other cheapo companies what make there parts, what the ricers buy.
Old 02-23-2005 | 09:49 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

kit, you're a week late...

am i wrong to lock this?

locked.gif