The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Why did the honda thread get deleted?

Old 02-14-2005 | 09:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Why did the honda thread get deleted?

As the topic states. What is wrong w/this place? Ive seen more threads closed here than any other forum, EVER.

What is so wrong w/having a little debate? It never really got out of hand either... Close stuff if you want, your the admin, but post a reason when you do it.
Old 02-14-2005 | 09:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Topic strayed from its original meaning a little much... Redz and the other admins like to keep things nice and orderly. It wasn't because of the Honda vs. Tib debate I don't think.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:20 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I went through and looked at it to see why it was closed. From what I can see Redzman locked it because it started turning into personal attacks. It could easily have resulted in a couple of warnings for that, but instead he just chose to close it. We will try to do a better job posting exactly why threads are closed in the future.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hey doode, you are new here, so let me tell ya what it's about bro.

it's about a TUNING community, we keep the hate away any way it goes. The thread wasn't DELETED it was locked.

I usually put a detailed reason why, but if you are talking about this thread...

http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread....55&page=3&pp=10

I just closed it because Breck got his GRIPE off his chest. It had run it's course for quite some time and everyone got to say their part. If you want something opened back up, hey, PM whoever closed it, and we may open it.

It's not a big deal.

I try to keep the anti Honduh and anti other Hyundai stuff off the forums so we don't get TROLLS from other sites coming here starting crap bro.

That's it man.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:27 PM

thats all i needed to know, thanks

but you say you try to keep the hate away? Why was it allowed to even go on then, if you dont mind me asking, you kinda went back on what you said, lol.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:27 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

lol, "And this is closed." =)
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

No, I didn't, the thread was ABOUT people not painting bodykits.

It turned into a anti Honda thread.

I don't get to catch every post bro.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:32 PM

well, ofcourse it turned into a anti honda thread when thats what it has in the title, bro. tongue.gif:

god, this is dumb... sorry for posting this thread, you can close it if you wish.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:49 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

it's alright. i think we all went through that. i think REDZ is just trying to keep the same things from happening over and over again. i also think that he don't want enemies lurking around here raiding the forums.

i feel ya mk3, most of us feel the same way. but there's absolutely nothing we can do but drive our cars. we can complain, but remember, civic chicks are the hottest.

hey take a look at the good side! if it wasn't for that, our cars wouldn't be as distinctive, and rare. actually, rarity is a good thing. i love people not knowing what my car is and saying it's beautiful. also love their reaction to when i tell them it's a "hyundai" and then they go on being jealous on how much better my car is. i love the rarity. take it for what it is.
Old 02-14-2005 | 10:51 PM

Yeah, Ive had a few ppl so far ask me if it was a porshe. (I thought I heard somthing about them designing our cars?)