The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

The Whole Worlds Against Me Guys, I Swear To God.

Old 11-21-2006, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01steve @ Nov 21 2006, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>most importantly-... girls are dead weight to your rd. getting rid of the girls is the best weight reduction mod by far!!!!</div>
thats gonna be part of my sig!
Old 11-21-2006, 07:39 PM

i just remember b/c it was a littel b4 halloween. so i guess its not that odd that i remember.

lol, i love the weight reductiont thing. I saw a low rider with a bumper sticker that said "no fat b****es; I'll scrape". pretty funny sh!t
Old 11-21-2006, 07:51 PM

ahhh to be young and naive again.... you are too young to be worried about a relationship, statistically if you get married now you'd get divorced anyway. girls your age just want to play around just as most guys do. its just what you do when you are 19. just enjoy it for the moment and move on.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:18 PM

Location: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

First off, I am not going to quote what everybody said because it would be far too many for one post, though I do appreciate all the feedback. Second, I really hate drama and emotions (so much that I got rid of myspace b/c it caused too much of that sh*t) and I wouldnt have made a post but it's something that I really do need help on.

Anyway, to sum things up here. The name of the title I didn't clarify. I've been having issues with girls for a long long time now which leads me to believe that I am not doing something right, plus I've gotta work 40+ hours a week for next 3 weeks with college classes and ice hockey games/practices so I dont really have time to think about what just happened too much (or to study for finals). And my turbo just got shipped but my parents are putting an addition on the house, so I wont be able to work on my car till thats done (a month or so.) But I do suppose the title was a little too much. smile.gif

I did forget about her while she was gone, but since she's been back it's like high school drama bullshit all over again.

Zoned- I can't just not care and not be nice. Thats just not who I am I suppose. Even when I tried to forget about her (before she left for navy) she got all emotional and started to cry when I told her that I can't see her as much as I did. This perplexed me. I held strong though and didn't talk to her for about 2-3 months. She ended up texting me non stop to try and get me to talk to her again. Eventually I gave in and I was right back where I started.

Why can't she just go further with our relationship or just leave me the fvck alone?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Nov 21 2006, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol, wait until later man, it will feel like god himself and the whole universe is just doing this shit for fun...lol

seriously though, i have some questions for you...

1. was there groping? if you pursued could you have taken it further than making out?

2. did you ASK her what the point of the kissing was? do it NOW.

man have i been in that situation. feeling on top of the world one moment, feeling like hell the next.</div>

1. Nope. It wouldn't have happened and I didn't want it to happen (make fun all you want fellas, but thats not how am.)

2. No. My mind didnt think about asking it till after that night. I'm debating whether or not to ask her now or just let it go.

HKC- Yea she prolly has done some sh*t on the "boat" but I still think she is fairly pure.

01steve- nicely put haha
Old 11-21-2006, 09:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

not gonna make fun of ya, i take it slow with girls i really like too.

if everything you are saying is true TO THE f***IN T, then you need to do something. she's into you if all that stuff is true. something else is up here. if she says/does/is all that shit you said and then doesnt want to be in a relationship thats even a little crazy when compared with normal girl crazy behavior.

whatever you do, dont let go without making sure its what you need to do. get all the thoughts out in the open with her. just breaking it off is going to eat at your mind if your not sure its what you had to do. i would ask her whats up, put all your thoughts on the table. if shes a virgin religious girl i would think going about it that way would be right up her alley. thats why i disagree with the attention posts below.

maybe she's scared of the whole friend situation, but that is the lamest thing ever if you guys were kissing and fell asleep together.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

tibby, any chance you're a psycho serial killer on the side? wink1.gif
Old 11-21-2006, 10:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

hmmm...not at the moment. maybe i'll give it a try when i get some free time come this semester break.

wondering what left field you are slinging that out of... paranoid.gif eek13.gif squint.gif
Old 11-21-2006, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You just sounded a little crazy in that last post. smile.gif
Old 11-21-2006, 10:23 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Listen bro, always remember the song by Roger Miller....

"if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so from my personal point of view find an ugly girl to marry you..

Her face is ugly her eyes dont match, but that just makes her a better catch she cooks the food pays the bills on time, she'll always give you peace of mind"

Repeat to fade....
Old 11-21-2006, 10:31 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

you need to ask her out..

and i agree 100% with what dweet said. fing02.gif