The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

The Whole Worlds Against Me Guys, I Swear To God.

Old 11-21-2006 | 03:34 PM

From: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

So, where to begin.

Well, I've liked this girl for 1- 1 1/2 years now. Nothing ever became of it because she had a boyfriend and then she went away to the navy for 4 or 5 months. But rest assured she did know that I had feelings for her. So anyway, time goes by and out of nowhere I get a call from her saying she was back from the navy. So we hang out a few times and so on and I find out she doesnt have a b/f anymore.

One night she comes to my ice hockey game and after words we go back to my buddies house. She ends up "drinking" but she only had one beer over the course of half and hour. This is not enough to get anybody drunk so bad that they cant make correct decisions (she weighs about 115-120 i think.) Keep that in mind for later.

Anyway, we are sitting there on the couch and out of nowhere she turns around and is all over me. I'm thinking to myself "what the hell just happened?" We end up sleeping on the couch together (nothing more than making out happened guys.) In the morning she kisses me goodbye and we go on our separate ways for the day. Later the next night, we are heading over to another friends house and I decided to ask her in the car about last night. I said something to the effect of "Was last night just because of you drinking or was it more than that? (know that it couldnt be the alchohol)" And she says that it was for real, but she doesnt want to have a relationship right now. So I'm thinking to myself "wtf was the point of last night then?" because she knows that I am not the type of person to make out w/ someone without having a relationship behind it (Im 19 in college and I'm still a virgin, even though I've had many opportunities to not be haha). She also is not "slutty." In fact she is extremely religous and also a virgin. So why the f*** would she do that to me? Why would she do that when she knows I liked her for how long? She knows that I don't like "play around" with people that I'm not with.

I guess I just dont understand. Maybe I'm too pissed by this and should calm down.

Any input? I talked to my friends at home and nobody knows why she would do that.
Old 11-21-2006 | 03:37 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

duude women are evil. lol joke.gif
Old 11-21-2006 | 03:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That sucks, but I don't think it's quite so bad as the whole fing world being against you..
Old 11-21-2006 | 03:43 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

WTF that's soo wierd. girls are wierd. was she in the Navy? if she was when they come out they HUNT for guys. i swear it, you were probably the first one she laid eyes on. she probably doesn't want a relationship because she is not able to comprehend and upkeep an upper level of relationsip. my guess is she's done some making out before on the love boat and she's just toying around with you using you as someone to unleash her.

that's what i'm thinking. but as far as the making out part, if you like her and she likes you there should be nothing stopping the both of you. if something is stopping her and you know for a fact she's not feeding you bullshit (trying to be nice) than something must be wrong.

way to go by the way haha.
Old 11-21-2006 | 04:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

lol, wait until later man, it will feel like god himself and the whole universe is just doing this shit for fun...lol

seriously though, i have some questions for you...

1. was there groping? if you pursued could you have taken it further than making out?

2. did you ASK her what the point of the kissing was? do it NOW.

man have i been in that situation. feeling on top of the world one moment, feeling like hell the next.
Old 11-21-2006 | 04:26 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i'm by far no lady's man but all of my friends are ladies, so this is what i've gathered. girls love attention!!! she gets the attention she wants from you she can get attention from other guys (w/o being a slut). hence why she doesn't want a relationship (she has the decency to not cheat on you by going about it this way). "girl's just wanna have fun" she's probably wanting nothing more than a smooch, dinner, a good time, (possibly good credit) from whomever she has in mind. think like this would you feel better about yourself if you had one girl hittin on you or 10 girls hitting on you? it works like that cause it's flattering to them to not only get hit on, but ot persue and move on. that and i take it you are good friends-... very likely she's affraid of ruining the friendship. one more thing to keep in mind if she's in the service-... it's gonna be hard to not actually be with your significant other.

most importantly-... girls are dead weight to your rd. getting rid of the girls is the best weight reduction mod by far!!!!
Old 11-21-2006 | 04:58 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^completely agree!! well said.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>man have i been in that situation. feeling on top of the world one moment, feeling like hell the next.</div> close here too. have been the "crush" of many from 7th grade middle school - 12th grade high school yet i turned them all down because i liked the one girl at the top of the nutritional pyramid. i'd find out girls who hated me liked me and random ass girls from class or off the halls would write letters or admit their love. then the other half (friends of my crush) didn't pay any attention to me and girls i opened up to avoided me. f*ck dude, so i just avoided them right the back. i'd get to know them and we'd talk. next thing you know i come up to them and try to talk and it's as if i'm don't exist. later on they tried to act like nothing happened and said hello to me at the end of school, and i still wouldn't give them any attention. turned out for the best because they were all lame anyways.

i guess girls think you're after their equator, when you're really not you just want a nice female friend. then none of them like style, or cars, ask any questions...

you're at least lucky to come up with a pretty girl. girls in my school thought they were the best looking smartest girls in school, when realisticly from any point of view they had the ugliest bodylines, not in shape, and brainwashed preppy hoe bags.

i'd try and ease off a little. it might get you into trouble if you don't. even though you know her, she might not be all she seems to be.
Old 11-21-2006 | 05:15 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

you need to stop being so nice to this girl.
it looks to me like you're one of those guys who once they like a girl they would pretty much do anything to get them...this is not what women want.
feel like she blows you off sometimes? or something to that effect? actually, this thread is an example of it. she is not this worried about what happened. you have to learn to not care.

why don't you just quit letting her play games and either
a) invite her over and try to seal the deal (probably wont happen if you really are both virgins) or
b) just ask her out.

you can't let her have so much control..she's like playing with you. ask her out. if she says no and makes up some BS excuse (i don't care what it is....seriously) then say OK and move on to the next, because if she did like you she would be excited and be WANTING you to ask her out. but if she says no and makes something up, its because she's not sure how she feels about you, she thinks she likes you but then she thinks she could never date you, because you're a good friend.

this is one of those situations where you need to stop being strung along by her little thread, just get straight to the point. you like her and want to ask her out--so do it. invite her to a dinner date and have this very same discussion with her. tell her you like her and would like to have a relationship with her, after knowing the girl for 1.5 years i don't think being blunt is a bad thing ... just DO NOT ask her why she did what she did -- because the answer is obvious, she's mixed up in her own mind how she wants this relationship to go. you need to make the decision for her, and see how she responds.

also, sorry but if this girl was with the same guy for a year then i'm guessing she's probably not a virgin. next time you get the chance to "sleep" with her, try things. see how far you go before she stops you. chances are, she won't. and if this happens, then you will have nothing to worry about afterwards, because the next morning she will be clingy as ever.
Old 11-21-2006 | 06:27 PM

well..............i wouldnt have minded the making out part. considering you been thinking about it fo over a year and a half. soo, to the next part. just step back take a breather a ask her whats up. not just a quick question b4 she gets out of your badass hyundai *wink* *wink*.

so yeah, I'v felt like this about 27 days ago b4 me and Brittany got back together.

dont belive me? heres my Live Journal, its full of cut throat shit that was aimed at her.

http://j3r0my.livejournal.com/
Old 11-21-2006 | 06:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm sorry, but you've counted days since then? That's a little odd man.