The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Who The Fcuk Breaks Into A Hyundai????

Old 01-28-2005 | 02:45 PM

Allrighty then.. TMI. You never answered if you had a security system or not smile.gif
Old 01-28-2005 | 03:05 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1997tibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>what REALLY made everything worse was, i was on my way to a night of fornication, but i had to wait about an hour for the cops to fill out a report, and when i got to her house i just dropped her off and left.......Having someone break into your car is a REAL MOOD KILLER!! :'(</div>

That's funny you mentioned that...when they broke in to my car and poked my tires, leaving me stranded out of town..I was with a girl I had taken out for a date...I ended up getting some because of my misfortune as I had to rent out a room around midnight!! It was expensive but it helped me out in the end..lucky for me I had a bottle of Jim Beam in the trunk
Old 01-28-2005 | 03:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I actually had almost the same thing happen to me. I was over in MAdison for a concert and I got out of the concert and my passenger window was missing. Anyway, I had my faceplate off and in the glove compartment and the idiot opened up the glove compartment but didnt take the thing. not even my subs or amp were touched! I was really happy bout that but it still sucked getting my car broke into
Old 01-28-2005 | 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

in 03 my car was broken into. they stole my deck and cd's... at least they didn't break the glass though. insurance paid for the deck but not the cd's cause you use them in your house (that make sense to you??).

btw, I've got a drivers side window in ohio (actually the whole door). it's at my uncles junkyard about 1/2 hour above marrieta ohio. I'll be there next weekend, get back to me if you want it.smile.gif
Old 01-28-2005 | 05:49 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (breck)</div><div class='quotemain'>Allrighty then.. TMI. You never answered if you had a security system or not smile.gif</div>

NO security system on my car, never thought i needed one, nothing in my car that really needed protection, never thought of the ACTUAL car though!! i'm looking at a black window now!
Old 01-28-2005 | 06:03 PM

That sucks man...sry to hear that. BTW, Kit-Fox. It is possible to do the old coat hanger trick. I was comming out of best buy and i opened the trunk with the key. When i went to put my stuff in the trunk i put my keys down on the floor because i needed two hands. So i then closed it with the keys in there. Luckly there was a clothing store in the strip mall that i got an hanger from. I put a piece of chewed gum on the end of the hook i made and after 10 or so tries i got it up. So just in case anyone ever does this to themselves, remember gum and a hanger gets the job done. Sry again to hear that dude.
Old 01-30-2005 | 10:49 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Double_A)</div><div class='quotemain'>...and after 10 or so tries i got it up.</div>

Wow...somehow that doesn't sound right... tongue.gif:

I've been broken into...and after that lesson, I bought myself an alarm. It's not the best alarm, but it'll scare them off. However, I think I'll get a much better one later down the line.
Old 01-30-2005 | 01:41 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

you still should have hit it man you would have felt better afterwards:smileysex
Old 01-30-2005 | 02:10 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

^^^agreed, sounds like it was your call...not hers...???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1997tibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>what REALLY made everything worse was, i was on my way to a night of fornication...and when i got to her house i just dropped her off and left.......</div>

DuDE!, bad call...

I feel for you, just because I was in the same situation as you, except no broken window...they just broke in....?? And there ARE some dumb fvcks that break into cars that don't take the time to look in the back seat or pop the trunk, etc. They just get the jollies off breaking a window and stealing 4 bucks from some guy (you) while causing him to feel that sick feeling in his stomach as he realizes his baby's been violated. Hope you get a new window soon, take everything outta you car in the meantime, evrything! There's some freakishly wierd people out there...

My situation: stolen headunit, not stolen: 1,200 laptop on backseat UNCOVERED by anything (that was pretty dumb on my part but hey at least they didn't take it) and a digital camera next to it! But they did take my Nokia (cheap a** one) which was in that cubby hole in the middle of the two front seats which makes me think that he/she must of seen the laptop in the back seat if they turned there head to look in that cubby hole. Oh well, their loss, not mine...gladly.
Old 01-31-2005 | 08:17 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1997tibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>THATS RIGHT...SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY CAR</div>
wanna know who breaks into a hyundai, the same people who will break into any other car. what a stupid title. it happens man; people are ****ed up, society is ****ed up. hell my friends '89 volvo got broken into once and his cd player and **** was stolen.