The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Who The Fcuk Breaks Into A Hyundai????

Old 01-27-2005 | 10:10 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent
Default Who The Freak Breaks Into A Hyundai????

FCUKING HELL!!!!!!! so i went to the movies thursday night, Farmingdale Multiplex, and the parking lot was empty, so i found a spot up close, parked my tibby under the light, and went in to see the movie at 8:05pm.........11:25pm the movies over, and as i'm walking out to my car, i see somthing shiny on my window flapping... i thought someone stuck a flyer on it or somthing.....but as i got closer i realized that there was a 12" circle missing from the center of my window!!!! THATS RIGHT...SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY CAR and it was my tint flapping in the wind, so i go up to the car try to open the door but its still locked, i unlock it, and open the door.......and my heart sunk to my feet as (all the glass held together by the tint and held up by the roof frame) came crashing down to the cement :'( i looked in my car and my console was ripped open and the $4 DOLLARS was taking out of it, but my $200 MP3 player sat right there on the back seat, along with my $100 set of wrenches, and my $400 Fluke Ohm meter?!?!?!?!?!?! my trunk was open so i looked in and NOT A DAMN THING MISSING!!!!!!!!!!! either this was pure spite or there are some REALLY dumb mother Fcukers out there....... i guess i was lucky they really didnt take anything, or bust up the rest of the windows or slash my yoko's or even TAKE THE CAR! but i feel so violated!! and i was installing my new Headunit and speakers in my car TOMORROW!!! :'( this is the second time i've had a car broken into (truck in ohio, but was crapping junk truck with nothing in it) but the first time it hit me so hard...i mean its my Tibby, i feel like i let her down by not protecting her. I feel for anyone thats ever had somthing stolen from them, its one of the worst feelings in the world! but the thing that sucks even more, is that i was so pissed but theres not a damn thing i can do about it. not even a person to blame or someone to beat the SHITe out of.....TibbyChick i'm gonna call u sometime on friday see if u have a drivers window i can buy!
Old 01-27-2005 | 10:18 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

dude, that sucks...

but you did luck out. a window and tint job is a lot less than what you COULD have lost

very sucky
Old 01-27-2005 | 10:28 PM

It does suck..My Stang was broken into 10yrs ago...broke the window..poked a hole in my tire, stole a radio that I had just bought the week before and I was stranded out of town...I sympathize for you man...hope your insurance can cover some of the cost.
Old 01-27-2005 | 10:57 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm glad to hear nothing major happened, and you only lost a window. Not too many people have it that easy. Hope it doesn't happen again. I would suggest investing in a DEI alarm system.
Old 01-27-2005 | 10:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It sucks man, really.

I've been there.
Old 01-28-2005 | 01:05 AM

hey look at it this way..... cars usually dont get broken into twice. USUALLY! lol

But hey just look at is being lucky they were really dumb and didnt' take any of the good stuff.
Old 01-28-2005 | 03:35 AM

Vehicle: Honda

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01tibby341)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey look at it this way..... cars usually dont get broken into twice. USUALLY! lol

But hey just look at is being lucky they were really dumb and didnt' take any of the good stuff.</div>

I've been broken into once and had 3 others attempt to.
Old 01-28-2005 | 07:19 AM

breaking into a tib isnt realy that hard considering we dont have any top door frames, i mean, why even break the window if u can just tear the whole thing out without a problem, i thought about posting about a similer topic about my door locks, i have ummm power door locks from a remote, like idk if somethings set up wrong but like if the locks are unlocked i cant close them manualy but if they are locked i can just flip them on and off all i want, im glad that its not easy to stick a wire and pull the lock though cuz they are pretty sturdy and if they tried hooking onto the little lock flipper thingy wires or other stuff would just slip off cuz of the desighn, but i still think we could use some type of protection, i mean the top door frame is between window glass and freaking "black trim rubbery stuff".
Old 01-28-2005 | 08:18 AM

Man, that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Did you have any kind of security system on the car? I think if that were me and I got my tib broken into, I'd go find the most expensive high tech security system money can buy. That would REALLY piss me off..........

Something that shoots anybody who comes within 6 feet of the car would be cool smile.gif
Old 01-28-2005 | 02:32 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

what REALLY made everything worse was, i was on my way to a night of fornication, but i had to wait about an hour for the cops to fill out a report, and when i got to her house i just dropped her off and left.......Having someone break into your car is a REAL MOOD KILLER!! :'(