The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Tired Of People Telling Me How To Drink.

Old 11-28-2006 | 11:22 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Ok, So i'm drinking moderatly expensive wine with my Cashews.. WHO CARES!?!?! I like it, why do people bother me about it? "YOU'RE only suppose to drink that wine while eating dinner" this douchebag saids.

I was at a Sushi restaurant and I was drinking Bud light with my Sushi. I enjoy it! This one customer said "You're suppose to drink Japanese beer with that". I DON'T LIKE JAPANESE BEER.

I love my Chevas Regal whiskey on the rocks, why do people insist that I mix it with Coke?

I'M SO MAD..... WHY CAN'T I ENJOY THINGS AND LIFE AND PEOPLE JUST BOTHER Me aout it.

I love alcoholic drinks , yes, I love smirnoff fruite drink AKA "PU$$y drinks" while I play poker. I don't want to get too drunk while playing porker, so I drink Smirnoff vodka fruit drinsk.

While in Japan, I drank soju on a shot glass. The Japanese thought I was wierd because they drink soju with water or on the rocks. This Japanese girl thought I was wierd when I ordered Soju plain while I eat my raw fish.

If i ever do meet a couple of you in the future, I hope you won't comment on my drinking style.. I do what I enjoy.

While at a fancy restaurant in New Jersey, I drank Champagne AFTER I ate dinner. The waiter said "You're suppose to drink ti before dinner". I WAS SOO MAD, I was enjoying the Champagne, until he said it.

I just hope that I make alot of money so I can build my own bar in my basement. So I can drink in peace.

Question?: DO people hee hav epeopel talking about how they drink? If so, I want to hear it.
Old 11-28-2006 | 11:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

ok...say you're a waiter and you get people ordering ice cream before their main course. can honestly say you wouldn't make a strange face and think it was odd?

same thing applies here.

do what you want, just dont get so pissed at the most insignificant and petty little curveballs in life. your life must be pretty easy if thats what makes you mad, cause you would go nuts if you came up against something that would anger even the most calm of people.
Old 11-28-2006 | 11:46 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Some people like their cucumbers pickled...

LOL, calm down man, they arent ripping the wine out of your hand or chasing you with pitchforks. Itll be ok..
Old 11-28-2006 | 11:51 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Nov 29 2006, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ok...say you're a waiter and you get people ordering ice cream before their main course. can honestly say you wouldn't make a strange face and think it was odd?

same thing applies here.

do what you want, just dont get so pissed at the most insignificant and petty little curveballs in life. your life must be pretty easy if thats what makes you mad, cause you would go nuts if you came up against something that would anger even the most calm of people.</div>

Come on man, Ice cream and alcohol are two totally different specimen. My life is not easy, That's why i have so many warnings, I cannot share with you what my realy feelings are.
Old 11-29-2006 | 12:22 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

I'm like you mate: I do what I want when I please when it comes to drinking but a good waiter or waitress - particularly in a respectable restaurant - is expected to give you advice when it comes to these things, so don't get your knickers in a twist when they're just doing their job.

I must admit though that a good wine should really be had with the right accompaniment to get the most out of it... but at the end of the day, so long as you're not bothering anyone, I can't see how it is any of their business.
Old 11-29-2006 | 12:24 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

drink how ya wanna doode, but the zimas and poker has to stop, ...NOW! lol...
Old 11-29-2006 | 12:36 AM

Dude, I'm addicted to Poker, if you take my poker chips and cards away from me, I'll kill!!!!!
Old 11-29-2006 | 03:14 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

야임마 *•œêµ*사람아이가 ì*Œì£¼ë§ˆì‹œë¼

turn on your korean fonts please

bring your ass here homie its soju tent time LOL
Old 11-29-2006 | 02:39 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Dude, don't worry about it. It's others people problem.
Drink what you want.

I can drink Baileys with saliami or salted cucumbers. And I don't care what other people say.
Old 11-30-2006 | 12:27 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad_john @ Nov 29 2006, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>야임마 *•œêµ*사람아이가 ì*Œì£¼ë§ˆì‹œë¼

turn on your korean fonts please

bring your ass here homie its soju tent time LOL</div>

Man, I really need the Soju tent. I'm desperate for a vacation. I wish my city had a cool nightlife like Korea.

24/7 Soju 24/7 BBQ