The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Tibathon OUTRAGE!

Old 07-14-2004 | 08:36 AM

Josh, I feel for you bro. It happens all the time because people can be dicks.

Redz, I don't know man. Hyundai is most certainly a family, but the RD's gets treated like a red-headed step child (no offense Redz laugh.gif) when we pretty much started the whole damn thing!

Can't we all just get along? The GK's are no better than the RD's. The RD's are no better than the XD's.

And we're all better than the Accents. J/K I think Accents are pretty decent actually.
Old 07-14-2004 | 09:20 AM

this farkin' shish is unbelievable

*shaking head*
Old 07-14-2004 | 09:23 AM

Isnt it?

I've never imagined this would ever happen... (although my friend did predict it, sort of..lol...he said "Now watch...someone is going to try to take it over" ). Must be a prophet.

I am currently getting all the Tibathon.com and info moved to a new host, with forums, so I can disassociate the Tibathon and NT.com

I just wont be surprised if that causes a problem to NT. They will probably say I can't do that, etc, etc. But they will see.
Old 07-14-2004 | 09:27 AM

I hope they get pissed as hell. I just hope everything works out for you man. That's totally messed up.
Old 07-14-2004 | 10:04 AM

Default wideband 02

Strange. NT claims it supports all other forums and cars, even NT members came here and said so.

Yet, on NT, this is posted by a member after I said all are welcome at the Tibathon:

"this isn't the friggin' United Nations... and trust me, I KNOW the mods aren't going to condone a "unite the forums" movement that will actually ALLOW us to have consultation from EVERY Hyundai forum on the web... are you insane kid!?"
Old 07-14-2004 | 10:16 AM

man, somebody should show them a dictionary definition of the word "tact"
Old 07-14-2004 | 10:28 AM

Default Re: possible rear sway bar group buy

Ignorant, Arrogant, b**** n*****, ass-licking, cock sucking, street racing, crack smoking, assholes. Did i forget anyhting???

Except Tiburon_balla, who posted this :

<u>Originally Posted by tiburon_balla</u>
bum, you understand that this is tibathon right? not gk-tibathon or nt.com-tibathon. it is for all tiburons. how can staff of nt be put in charge when ALL tiburons are coming? do you not grasp the concept of that?
------------------------------------------------------------------
now since this is an inter-site thread......for all of you at NT that come here to read this......my comments above (in this post) only apply to those ppl participating in this and the threads about this at NT.com.

all other degrading comments made by me in this thread stand, until proven otherwise. :twisted:
Old 07-14-2004 | 10:29 AM

there's a couple of cool GK owners up here in seattle.

i know barb (silverlining) and QUINT are both cool as hell. other then them, i could give a fock about the site anymore.

i'm done.
Old 07-14-2004 | 10:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sardonica)</div><div class='quotemain'>As you will no doubt notice, Joshuwa argued very diligently against anyone who suggested inviting other Hyundais, even going so far as to make up RULES to prevent other sites from being involved! His faux-indignance is a little misleading (and quite trite), if you ask me.</div>

Your point? As I said, at least he came and let us know. Have you noticed that every other forum out there, the members migrate between the Hyundai forums? Except for EXD and NT. That's right. So, his intentions were to have a NT meet. Frantastic. He changed that, who cares the motive, and came and let the rest of us know. None of the rest of you pricks did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>And feel free to find all the times that Joshuwa flamed 909... calling him a faggot.. an idiot... asking him what, "besides random cock," was up his ass... et cetera, ad nauseum. Also be sure to read where Joshuwa enthusiastically agreed to a "Tibathon brawl," and threatened another NT member, Grasshopper, in the same breath.</div>

LMAO You guys have a good flame forum, looks like he used it for what it's there for. Josh, you actually said that? That is so freakin funny.

There are lots of big fights in Vegas. He's a young guy, obviously with some Testosterone problems, so what? If I have the chance to meet up with Brad (Yamaneko), I'd try my best to start a fisticuffs. God I'd love to kick his ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Joshuwa, you are an unctuous troublemaker. Why complain about poor treatment from a site where you have contributed very little but personal attacks and general provocation? If you hate the site so much, please make rdtiburon your permanent home.</div>

Unctuous... WTF? From what I've seen over at NT, there are folks commending Josh on his help in several sections. Guess you don't go to those. He's caused no problems here. He's never said he hated it there as far as I know, he just wants the proper recognition for his work, and his idea. He also never said he was owed anything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (909)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was talking to jason and REDZ, not you. I was merely responding to people thinking we're a-holes. That doesn't seem to be settled here.</div>

Again mang, I don't know if you are an "A-hole" or not. Actually, you sound perty cool and logical. But, again, 98% of the GK owners I've met, ARE "A-Holes". It's a superiority complex that sets in. Most of the nicest ones I've met are Beta2 owners.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AADA)</div><div class='quotemain'>You know, Joshuwa, you are bashing 909, and NT, and by extension, everybody on NT. In fact, I'm saddened by the amount of NT bashing here. There may be some jerk-offs on NT, as there are with any group, but the vast majority of people on that site are just average, nice guys (or girls). SDTiburon, I'm sorry you came away with the impression that we were standoffish, or rude to you. I wish there was some way we could right that wrong. I hope your experience won't prevent you from enjoying future meets. Now, since the whole issue of the Tibathon has been handled (or will be), I should think we can go back to respecting each other. Personally, I hope next year will have a bigger meet with a better representation of all Hyundais (we had one RD and one Accent).</div>

Very well said my man. You do sorta prove my point just by posting here though, we've got what, 3 NT.com folks posting here now, and it took THIS BS to get it to happen. But at the same time, prolly half of our active members are registered at NT.com.

If it weren't for last minute issues, there would have been 3 RD's there. I can't explain why the 4th, who LIVES IN Las VEGAS wasn't there. But, the other way, I also know of 6 RD owners and 3 GK owners from other sites that didn't go, that lived near, on purpose.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibwrcsbj)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've never seen any of you come here and post GB's for stuff that you know DAMN well we could have used. The one that really friggin pissed me off, SAFC2.</div>

Word. It's one of the reasons I'm so pissed at them. That, and when some riced out Tuscani Badged stock 04 comes up and the driver says "That's not a Real Tiburon". SHit, it's more real than that Ebay badged nightmare of yours, ASS!

We should post all the GB's over there we could have used. One that really pisses me off, and they even had a few RD owners in on it, were the <u>2</u> switchblade key GB's.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arch93086)</div><div class='quotemain'>Redz, I don't know man. Hyundai is most certainly a family, but the RD's gets treated like a red-headed step child (no offense Redz laugh.gif) when we pretty much started the whole damn thing!

Can't we all just get along? The GK's are no better than the RD's. The RD's are no better than the XD's.</div>

Nah, you gotta look around. Importshark.com, HP.com, HA.com, most of it is about RD's and Elantras and Accents. Even the occasional Scoupe. Hell, HP has LOTS of Excel stuff. Anyways, the new guys look at us different because they think THEY are responsible for Hyundai Tuning getting to where it is. They aren't. They also think because NT.com was in SCC that it means they are better than us. They aren't. The EXD guys, come on, they didn't even know who I AM. WTF? They sit in their hole, GK's bastard cousins, and that's it.

THE BIG ISSUE NOW IS, NT.com said they aren't taking anything, so the issue is pretty much done with.

I will leave this open however, but it WILL be locked if it gets out of hand.
Old 07-14-2004 | 11:36 AM

I love when Redz drops bombs on people. Damn!

And NT.com by itself seems all right. But when RDers are mixed in, they think they're better than us.

Edit: I just read the thread at NT and Joshuwa said it was over at 3:30AM this morning. So I guess it's over. He said the mods at NT resolved the issue.