The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Tibathon OUTRAGE!

Old 07-13-2004 | 11:22 PM

I never bashed you either Jon - not once did I bash you in here.

The only thing I ever said was to just let it be....I even suggested that you and I work together for the next one in planning.
Old 07-14-2004 | 12:50 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joshuwa)</div><div class='quotemain'>Typical of anything NT. If NT's going to go down, try to drag who you can with it. :roll:

Please, if you are going to post a link to an entire thread, encourage them to read the entire thread, not just a few sentences from it (ie. Dont be a Michael Moore).

Also note the dates of those posts. That is before the switch to the new software, and the switch to NT-dictatorship.

Also feel free to roam NT.com and find all the posts of 909 blatanly flaming me. His problem is not with you guys, its with me. Infact, he stated several times that he actualy wanted to physicly fight me at the Tibathon.</div>

You know, Joshuwa, you are bashing 909, and NT, and by extension, everybody on NT. In fact, I'm saddened by the amount of NT bashing here. There may be some jerk-offs on NT, as there are with any group, but the vast majority of people on that site are just average, nice guys (or girls). SDTiburon, I'm sorry you came away with the impression that we were standoffish, or rude to you. I wish there was some way we could right that wrong. I hope your experience won't prevent you from enjoying future meets. Now, since the whole issue of the Tibathon has been handled (or will be), I should think we can go back to respecting each other. Personally, I hope next year will have a bigger meet with a better representation of all Hyundais (we had one RD and one Accent).
Old 07-14-2004 | 01:06 AM

Default 100+%

Hey 909 and gk guys

Sorry I came off so harsh to you and the other gk guys. I am just trying to defend what is being said in the forum about what is going on over at nt.com. It's not my nature at all to be bashing you guys. I have actually never bashed someone before and I really blew it out of proportion. I really am a nice guy and I don't want you guys to have a bad impression of me from what I said. There were just some moments at Tibathon that did make me upset but then there were times when I had lots of fun. I didn't mention everything else we did as a group like the baseball game and group drive that helped us bond together. But did you understand how I felt leftout of the group? If I offended anyone at nt.com I am sorry.

Jason
Old 07-14-2004 | 02:13 AM

Vehicle: Honda
Default 1/4's with ac on...

I think the people that own 3rd gen Tiburons need to realize that there will always be some old timers who don't like them.
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:14 AM

Since you are NEWBS to this site, why dont you familiarize yourselves with the SEARCH feature....and educate yourselves to why most of us here feel the way we do about GK's in general......maybe then you will learn how much shit we have been completely LEFT OUT OF.........for no particular reason. and how much your NT site management have completely disregarded the rest of OUR (the crooked H) community.

I've never seen any of you come here and post GB's for stuff that you know DAMN well we could have used. The one that really f***ing pissed me off, SAFC2.
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:44 AM

Very interesting. In an AIM conversation with an NT member, he says this:

The point is this: Nt.com owns Tibathon no matter what you say and do. The more you fight us about it, the more we feel a sense of malice toward you, because you're trying to take from us what is already ours. You cannot remove what to us is already the fond memory of a successful meet, by any stretch."

Who do they think they are, seriously? Do they not see the cause of their "fond memories" and that it wasnt their idea that spawned it all?

I think Jason's comments, and that above, say it all.
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:49 AM

josh file a law suit for them STEALING YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

oh, and my names Jason too. I take you were referring to JVX tho.
Old 07-14-2004 | 08:05 AM

Oh dont worry - they arent stealing anything.

I wish I could post the whole conversation. He did nothing but personaly attack me, and say Tibathon is NT.coms. No matter how much I said the Tibathon belongs to ALL the hyundai community, he still insisted that wasnt so.
Old 07-14-2004 | 08:17 AM

Now another NT member posts this:

"I am taking over Tibathon. I have filed the necessary paperwork with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and by the close of business Friday I will be the offcial owner of Tibathon. Any use, mention, or implication of Tibathon will result in actions taken for trademark infringement in federal courts, as well as state courts resulting in up to treble damages in a successful trademark infringement action.
Biatch."

Seeing how it is registered in my name, and attorneys are already on it by my side, this isnt going to go his way. Its rather silly though, that such a thing had to come to this.
Old 07-14-2004 | 08:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joshuwa)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now another NT member posts this:

"....Any use, mention, or implication of Tibathon will result in actions taken for trademark infringement in federal courts, as well as state courts resulting in up to treble damages in a successful trademark infringement action.
Biatch."

Seeing how it is registered in my name, and attorneys are already on it by my side, this isnt going to go his way. Its rather silly though, that such a thing had to come to this.</div>

hmmm...treble damages....what he gonna do f*** up our hearing???? lol.gif

So whats this f***er gonna do come over here and sue us for slander........haha......go right ahead. All we would need to do is show a judge the dates of these posts, and of your original invites Josh, and guess what....thrown out of court. He can even bring his PATENT and TRADEMARK info w/ him, Won't matter. the dates are all that we (or you) would need.

And yes, you are 100% correct, josh. this has gone way too far. only things to do now are give up (hope you won't) or take this as far as they are willing to take it. Just make sure that you have some provisions for covering your attourneys fees........make that asshole pay for them, and for wasting your time w/ this bullshit.