The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Tibathon OUTRAGE!

Old 07-13-2004 | 11:59 AM

if they want to sever themselves from the rest of us ACTUAL PHUCKING TUNERS, fine! let them!

this really pisses me off man... REALLY.....
Old 07-13-2004 | 12:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibwrcsbj)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thats just plain bullshit.

**** them.

This is just further proof of the phrase I coined :

<u>G</u>reedy <u>K</u>unts

now i know not ALL GK owners are assholes, but 95% of them think they are the ****, well they aint ****.

I love REDZ's hp #'s claims. hmmm lets see, spend the same amount of money on both engines......which ones gonna have more power ???? The BETA of course.

Sorry that all the work you put into this is being jacked Josh.

If they want to have thier own large scale meet let them have it....tuscanthon........it even sounds ****** up like they are......

TIB-a-thon is not JUST GK's ASSHOLES........there are other tibs in the world and they have been worked on before your cars were ever even in the design phase.

So either get the **** off your high horse and JOIN THE REST OF THE HYUNDAI COMMUNITY, or Start your own and keep to yourselves, it is absolutely NO LOSS TO US, we've been doing fine w/o you, and will continue to do so.

I feel so much better now. :?</div>

Watch out! They'll steal your phrase too. This whole thing is F'ed up. I hate when people do that to other people.
Old 07-13-2004 | 12:21 PM

I group GK owners with SRT-4 owners.
Old 07-13-2004 | 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Me too.

I don't know if you guys have looked, but go to NT.com and check out their Group Buy section. They've had SEVERAL group buys on parts that we could use. Do they notify us? No.

It's almost as bad as the Elantra XD guys.
Old 07-13-2004 | 01:07 PM

No offense to the XDers, but why would they be asses to us? It's almost the same damn car!
Old 07-13-2004 | 01:38 PM

becuase the GK is based on a XD chassis??????

we share the same chassis w/ the older elantra's, they share their chassis w/ the new ones.
Old 07-13-2004 | 02:08 PM

I posted the same thing on HP.com, and they feel exactly the same way about it.

I hope this will finaly make NT.com realize that aside from the small group that make up its admins/mods, no one else likes them.

And if you prove that to them on their own forum, they delete threads, or get the last word in and lock it.

People have been complaining about them alot in the last 6 months, and everytime, they resort to deleting/locking threads, and even banning people just because they speak out.

They ban people really easily...even though I never made a personal attack or anything, I am surprised I didnt get banned just for saying something.

They tend to deal with problems by hiding them and trying to take the easy/quick way out. Not once have they addressed any of their problems in a professional way.
Old 07-13-2004 | 02:10 PM

Man im so glad i did not buy a GK. Im sorry to everone that i could not go to the meet but i had major shit come up. I wanted to go so bad. And when i look on other car forms they ALL make fun of the GKs and how slow they are but they never bring up the RD/RD2. Its like they think tibs begain in 2003.
Old 07-13-2004 | 02:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Peter_2150@msn.com)</div><div class='quotemain'>And when i look on other car forms they ALL make fun of the GKs and how slow they are but they never bring up the RD/RD2. Its like they think tibs began in 2003.</div>

Don't you mean 2002??? hehe....
Old 07-13-2004 | 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

If you want a forum, you can have one here....