The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

SPIKE at it again...

Old 12-01-2004 | 01:47 PM

Vehicle: FX Coupe
Default Re: CEL -p0441/emmissions leak... T/B cleaner?

Who cares .....

any way A TOYOTA is nothing but a palindrome

what a waste of effort.. delete the topic redz. keep this off RDT
Old 12-01-2004 | 03:45 PM

Default Re: About ARK

Yeah dude, just let it be. If I had started a thread about you or one of your friends like this it would be locked.
I'm sick of your guys shenanigans everywhere I read. I don't post here a lot (this being a main reason why) but I do read here. You let your cockiness get in the way with running a good site.

Nobody here needs to stand up for this place, especially to him. The members actions here have set the bar in the Hyundai community.......getting involved in some stupid e-brawl would just lower that bar......not to mention bring him or his buddies here to strart more e-drama.

The dude is high on himself. He thinks he's impressing people with his Lexus. His actions alone cut him down a lot more than your words do.......though those chat logs are friggin hilarious.
Old 12-01-2004 | 04:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: FS - Momo steering wheel adapter / hub

Yeah, I LOVED talking to his wife.

She rules.

Uhm.

Not.

Ehh, I think it's important to call out the hounds of war sometimes on our own defence.

You should see how often I DON'T reply to his shit.
Old 12-04-2004 | 12:24 AM

Default Re: Wiseco Piston GB???

Redz, I read the conversations that you had with his wife or his mother in law, I got confused after a while which one you talked to, it was freaking hillarious!!!

I can tell you for sure that he's not gettin any business with Hyundai!
No one will let him on HP.com, he's banned here, and everyone knows about him and his past on exd(took care of that part), so there is no way he'll be making anything for us, maybe the accent people, but I doubt smile.gif