The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

SPIKE at it again...

Old 11-28-2004 | 05:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Kspec Maintec Header/Turbo Manifold GB *10/27 UPDATE*

Well, I haven't talked to him or his wife for a few months now, after she told me that I was lying about all the issues with him. You know, him stealing money from folks and never sending parts.

Anyways, his used Lexus is going to his head while staying at his wife's parent's house again, and he decided, out of the middle of the blue, to start shit.

Not with me mind you, with ALL OF US AT RDT.

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/t...pic.php?t=58753

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><u> Wannabe car clubs: </u>

posted November 28, 2004 8:16 AM

Okay to some this may seem trivial, stupid or whatever but some BS has been surrounding my car club here in KC for a couple months now (http://www.alliance16.org ) ever since we all had a falling out with a couple "friends" and decided to do our thing.

Anway, it kind of annoys me to see people cheat and be decietfull when they have to "stack" the numbers to win somethin such as a trophy at a car show by having "non members, or prospecting members" sign up under their name just to show us up

Then having someone that has supposidely had a car club as long or longer as some of my friend and I have had ( we have been around 3-4 years) and we get recognized at a lot of shows, and have a lot of support from local shops and national sponsors in the scene such as the ones listed in my sig, and others off the site. All they want to do is get as many members as possible to get regognition and as much as I tell him it is quality not quantity he still bugs the hell out of me

<span style="color:yellow">Also, No offence to "online" car clubs but I think they are a joke too....ie: Team SR (when it was around) and I have seen others popping up on other Hyundai message boards...its just funny sorry (RDTIB has one now...WOW stock is awesome) </span></div>

Well, I said my peace. Feel free to stand up for your RDT brethren.

BTW, thanks to Speed-Factor for showing me this, I rarely go to HP anymore.
Old 11-28-2004 | 05:42 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default SPIKE at it again...

i also got a word in wink1.gif
Old 11-28-2004 | 05:53 PM

Default Re: Aftermarket Pistons

Oh, this is hillarious.

He's "FED UP" with MY dreams for my car.

Uhm...

Damn, he's gay now?
Old 11-29-2004 | 12:19 PM

Default Steering Wheel Puller

ugghhh.

whats this, his quarterly apperance? That seems to be about the length of time (3-4 months) between when he pops up and starts talking shit again......

Why can't/won't he just leave the hyundai community alone??? He doesn't own a tib anymore. There is absolutely NOTHING that he could contribute that hasn't been done by others during his forced absence. Any fool w/ half a brain could figure that out.....BUT NOT SPIKE.

SPIKE, IF YOU SEE THIS.....Stick your snooty nose back up in the air and go back to playing w/ your fake Altezza.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn, he's gay now?</div>

I know theres a "?" in there, but is that a statement or a question REDZ? ;-)
Old 11-29-2004 | 02:17 PM

Default Re: FS: 2001 tib

He's a big nutless wonder. Always has been. Worthless.

He can't drive worth a damn, can't cook worth a damn, and got his ass kicked in the Army more than that guy from Full Metal Jacket.

I think the only reason he got married was to make folks think he ISN'T gay.

After reading the bible beating posts from her, and about "how much he wishes we were friends again", makes me wanna barf.

They probably haven't even consumated the marriage yet.
Old 11-30-2004 | 07:38 AM

Default Re: *EBAY ALERT* - Rear Sway Bar

Just let him go REDZ.. everybody over at HP knows he is a crank.. especially when it comes to you. If you just sit back and let him take his weak pot shots and do nothing.. he will hopefully grow bored and just leave us all alone.
Old 11-30-2004 | 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 2K Tib
Default Re: winter tires final choice Questions

here's my question: Who the f*** cares?

Theres a reason I don't go to hp.com anymore, why drag this onto our board. Sheesh.
Old 11-30-2004 | 03:48 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: which subs????

Everyone here knows what's going on. Leave him alone REDZ, he enjoys getting under RD's skin. He's a Self absorbed jerk who could care less about people who don't share the same views. Forget him. If he posts something like this he is obviously vying for attention.
Old 11-30-2004 | 06:25 PM

Default Re: Window leaking?

Guys, you missed something. I didn't bring this up for me, it was an attack on RDTiburon.com, not me. The stuff about me didn't come out till later.

Whatever though, I just know lots of you visit different forums, and I know SPIKE is trying to setup a business making parts for Hyundai's and Lexus's.

Not everyone knows about his dumb ass.
Old 11-30-2004 | 11:14 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: is this shifter any good?

Yeah, good point REDZ. If you guys post on those fourms I think it would be a good idea to let others know about his sorry @$$. Funny, he's prolly reading this thread to see what our reactions are.

SPIKE is a loser who thinks his vehicles are the SHIZZ not matter what ugly garbage he puts on it.