The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Someone Had Hurt My Baby,

Old 01-12-2008, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alrighty guys, i've got good and bad news!!

<u>good news</u>: for couple of months now, we've got a real good suspect since the third time. when fetish and his friend chased the guy, they got a good look at what he was wearing: light demin jacket, black pant, with hat on, covered by hoodie. well the next day after that third incident, we saw someone walkin on the sidewalk while driving to work. well to be frank, he seems very familiar, we couldn't see his face though cus hoodie is coverin his head. after i got to work, yup sure thing, it's the same guy we saw earlier, and same outfit as the night before.

it's sunday, i was scheduled to work, not fetish. well fetish dropped me off cuz he needed my car to leave town, and i thought he was pickin me up after my shift's over. on my first break though, the same guy, who's name is josh, (same name as fetish's, weird) he started talkin to me while i was reading my book, this is the conversation:

josh: so is josh(fetish) workin today, or what?

me: no he's not working, he just dropped me off.

josh: how could he drop you off if your car's here?

me: my car's here? well i guess he's done with my car, he just needed to go to elk river for something, but i didn't know he was gonna drop it off here

josh: well, it's definitely safer here anyways

me: well it's my car for dam sure.

my break's over so i left the room right when i said that last comment, but once i left the breakroom, it occured to me that it really has to be him cuz i didn't say anything about the night before to anybody at work!!! and after putting two and two together, it HAS to be him: he's a heavy drinker, his wife gone that couple months ago, loves to drink hot chocolate. etc etc.
even more good news, he's in jail! not because of my car at all, but it's because he didn't pay his bonds. lol.gif so that's no more hurting my car!

<u>bad news:</u> we didn't get a chance to tell the cop about our suspicion on him, and especially that we don't any proof on him (i really do prefer to have proof on him, so i can relax a bit more than i am now! cuz i find myself looking out the window every now and then!!). josh's broke as hell, so there'll be no sue money coming from him (but o well, wat the heck, i got money from my insurance fing02.gif) and we never got to find out why he was takin this out on my car/against us!! which is weird to us cuz he's always nice to us, friendly, and full of chatter. o well, he's sh^t to us now.

also, i just wanna say, thanks guys, for havin my back on this! it means alot to me comin from y'all laugh.gif! i'm just glad that this a>>hole is outta the way!!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

idda beat him with a bat. but thats me.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:14 PM

you are welcome to do so laugh.gif i'll watch!!

also, feel free to beat someone else from work, shawn, he's been stealing my pop for the past 4 weeks now! mad.gif i know for a fact that it's him, cuz i'm the only person at work that brings my own and drinks sunkists, and for 4 weeks, they've been missing from the fridge, and thy're not in garbage at all, then one day, i figured it was that guy, and i looked in his car, sure enough, there's sunkists cans all over his back floor!! but they still won't fire him cuz i still don't have proof that HE'S stealing from ME. so then i started writing "FX" on the bottom of my cans, let see him try to steal them now haha.gif nana.gif haha.gif

all in all, that guy owes me 2 full packs worth of pop, he's been stealing fetish's pop as well.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:22 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

FX as in Tiburon FX? lmao.gif

You're hardcore!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:34 PM

LOL!!! no <span style="color:#FF0000">FX</span> as in <span style="color:#FF0000">F</span>ox<span style="color:#FF0000">X</span>y understand? lol, and for fetish's pop, he drinks dr.pepper, on his cans, its SX, for 240SX.

that way, everybody know's the pop are traceable, but they won't know whose it's really is, until we say somthing about it. we just really want shawn caught and fired!! not only cuz he steals, but also cuz he's a lazy motherf!! many many times the presses at work had to go down cuz lazy shawn did not fill the material bales like he's sposed to!!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:45 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

What do you make out of plastic at work anyways?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:05 PM

offtopic.gif but oh well, you asked
our top 5 customers are, and i'm sure you've heard of them:

3M/scotch
Polaris
Frigidaires
SJ Electro
and Pur

3M - we make those blue tape dispensers(my all-time favorite job) paper-cutters, and lotsa stuff

Polaris - we make those plastic covers for thier snowmobiles, such as handlebar covers

Frigidaires - bins and drawers that goes inside refridgerators

SJ Electro - basically electrical covers n such

Pur - filtered water purifier pitchers.

we make many other products for smaller companies too, such as moneytray drawers that you see in stores' registers, and etc.

does that answer your question? i hope so laugh.gif