The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Someone Had Hurt My Baby,

Old 12-01-2007, 04:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good luck with the church!
Old 12-08-2007, 01:29 AM

sigh, sad news everyone, apparently the person who did this, must be holding a really serious grudge against us

just last night (dec. 6), my baby's vandilized again. fortunately though there was no physical harm, the action against this car was, well let me put it this way, when we got to the car in the morning, there was frozen cocoa all over the front window, we take it's hot cocoa cuz it smelled like that.

well we, that is to say my bf and a friend that's staying here for a while, heard the alarm go off (we are parking in the church lot now, thank goodness). as soon as the alarm was off, both my bf and friend bolted right to the windows to look outside (btw, our windows are HUGE, you could stand on the window sill and top of the window is still above you!) so there's plenty room to see what's goin on outside, however, they poked their head out the window and did not see anybody at all in sight. 02.gif we didn't see anything wrong from the windows, we actually thought the alarm accidently set off itself cuz there's no one in sight, plus it was dark and below, we didn't think it's neccesary to go back outside right away. but the following morning, we see why the alarm went off, someone poured 'hot' chocolate all over the window!

well to shed a little light on this situation, my boyfriend has just set up a security camera at the window, and it's viewing the car at all times.

thanks for listening guys, i appreciate it!
luv~foxxy
Old 12-08-2007, 07:21 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That's messed up. I can't believe people keep doing this. Who's got beef with you?
Old 12-08-2007, 12:18 PM

****Mod edit: STOP QUOTING POSTS ABOVE YOU***

that's what we're trying to figure out, and we're coming up with a list of those that we know are mostly likely having a grudge against us, even though they don't seem likely to do such thing.

another possible person we have thought of would be the person that showed up at a dealership the day before i bought my car. see now, it was a friday that i went to the dealership with the3 money to down payment on the tiburon, and the dealer, whose dad owns the dealership, he told us that the night before, someone came in and just simply told him "i want to buy a sport car" that's all he said, and at the time, they had 4 or 5 sports car, or coupes that is. the buyer kept lookin back at the tib, but the dealer, he told me, was edging him away from it telling him "it's all stock, ergo it's not all that fast, and there's a few things wrong with it", he could tell that the all this guy cared about is a cool lookin sports car. the other sports car at that dealer was celica, fiero, and i can't remmy the other ones. but that fiero was really nice, its a '99 i think, plus it's got turbocharged gt with a really cool tribal fire design on the hood, and all a dam good price on it. so we're thinking that the guy wanting a sport car may be doin this to us out of spite/jealousy.

sigh, who knows.

and no, i don't remember what car that guy actually bought. but that dealer was so nice, he told me he saw in mine and my bf's eyes that we truly and deeply wanted that tib, and that he himself thought that we actually deserved it too. wat a nice guy laugh.gif i'm glad i talked to him.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:26 PM
DTN

bricks and hot chocolate? that sounds like the work of a 16-20 year old. It's definately a bad decision on their part. They have nothing to gain.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:33 PM

dam thats sucks, atleast your gunna catch them if they come back, big brother is watching lol (for all who dont know who big brother is, its a term from the movie...... i forgot the movie, but it means someone is watching you through the camera)
Old 12-09-2007, 02:35 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Dec 8 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>bricks and hot chocolate? that sounds like the work of a 16-20 year old. It's definately a bad decision on their part. They have nothing to gain.</div>
yea i know i agree, see now the more someone keep this up, the more they're hurting themselves, because we're still standing, and we're still putting more money into it. like i said in my other thread, i'm making my car my own, its gonna be all in my own unique style and tastes! soon i'm gettin aftermarket shifter knob, shorty antenna, euro tail light, underglows (which won't be installed until after all the snow's gone) interior led lights (i just bought a set on ebay last night fing02.gif fing02.gif ) and guess wat! I ain't gonna stop until i'm statisfied MWHAHAHAHAHHA

another thing, after that second vandilization, we decided that when we turn 21, (because fetish gets his accident money when he turns 21) we're gonna get a small house with a huge garage! we got into this thing where we want to collect cars laugh.gif and where better to put them than in a secured garage?

:way later than post above:
well everybody!~!!!! here's good news (somewhat). just this night, Dec. 8 at 2:30am (me and fetish usually stays up til 3 cuz we work from 3 to 11 in the evening) anyways, the alarm went off again, and again fetish and his friend bolted right to the window, this time, someone was right there at the passenger side of my car, and in a rush they put thier shoes on with sweaters, bolted right out the door, and managed to follow the guy as much as they could until he ran into a house.

i went to my car to check for damages, and trust me when i bought the tib, i check the whole body for all scratches and dents, and pretty much recognized them all, there's a new dent on the door, thank goodness it's not a big one like the ones on the hood and fender. i went back into my apt and grabbed my phone, called the cop, and met with him at my car. explained that this is the third vandilized time, and we managed to follow him to the house, the cop then went to the house and came back. sure enough the suspect did not answer his door (i mean do you expect anybody would?) well the cop told us that he knows the guy living there, his wife just died 2 years ago, and he's a very very heavy drinker.

my opinion, the guy needs to lift off the booze already! before he pisses someone off like he did to me!!!! argh
Old 12-09-2007, 02:40 AM
DTN

There's no "JUST" about 2 years ago. He should have gotten over it a long time ago. How old is the fuxor?
Old 12-09-2007, 06:04 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I think someone is f***ing with you because your deaf.. how to catch the sob...i have a plan pm me
Old 12-09-2007, 12:19 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Dec 9 2007, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>There's no "JUST" about 2 years ago. He should have gotten over it a long time ago. How old is the fuxor?</div>

i just realized that i typed year, my bad i meant 2 months ago, but still ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad_john @ Dec 9 2007, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think someone is f***ing with you because your deaf.. how to catch the sob...i have a plan pm me</div>

lol, but your in korea! are you gonna just fly out here to minnesota and do us all a favor lol j/k haha