The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Someone Had Hurt My Baby,

Old 11-27-2007, 07:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

thats a sad sight foxxy...some people are just so dumb. One dumb girl wrote some other girls name on the side of my car like it wasn't obvious it would be her...just dumb...and even sadder these people don't learn quick either so I'd be worried to park there again if I were you. Nice to see the church is so helpful tho, maybe offer them some dough. The church is typically always willing to take some money. Good luck keepin her safe, and fixin up them bruises
Old 11-27-2007, 08:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (radu_rd2 @ Nov 27 2007, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, he still owns you a proper birthday present tongue.gif

I am very sorry for what happened, it hurts me to see it.. Only the lowest of the low would do that. You don't mess with someone's car, you just don't.

By the way, I saw you are missing the small wheel cap on that wheel, you can get that from a dealer, it's around $20.</div>

That really sucks foxxy, sorry to hear it. 02.gif

On the other hand folks, the way some of you sound this is at the same level as child molestation or rape, take a little perspective.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:22 AM

aww thanks guys yea just felt like sharing this with everyone, and believe me, we will find out did this! in this town, there's always those stupid punk ass kid who always rats himself out to another (or brags himself) and eventually word will get to my bf's brother, he knows tons of people and there's always those gossips behind everybody's back you know, like i've said we live in a small town, with population of 4,000.
and in this town, there are always those younguns asking for cigarettes, so we spread word about our reward: three packs of cigs on any lead info, or a carton if you take me directly to the a>>hole.

as to those that replied about that it may have been a previous bf/gf, well i only had two bfs before and im actually good friends with those two, plus i didnt really get all that close with them while i was "dating" those guys
as for fetish's past gf's, well most of them turned up to just be his friends, but the rest of them the dating didnt last week, but its possible though

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (radu_rd2 @ Nov 26 2007, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>By the way, I saw you are missing the small wheel cap on that wheel, you can get that from a dealer, it's around $20.</div>

heh, if i can get to a dealership, i'm lucky if i ever get to leave town, with work and all, but thanks for the hint, i'll look into that
Old 11-27-2007, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

thats to bad.. you deffinatly have to post up pics of what your bf does to the stupid kid that did that lol
Old 11-27-2007, 04:21 PM

I feel for you, FoxXy TibBy! You just feel a burst of anger from inside! As some of you know, I'm doing some serious steering/suspension fixing on my car, and on Saturday (Nov 24), as I was checking out the brand new rear calipers I put on, I noticed that someone f**kng hit my car with their door (probably at some parking lot)!!!! I hadn't noticed it, so it must've happened a few days before Saturday. That's why I always park far away where there are no cars nearby! F**ng IDIOTS! I'm always so careful when I open my door not to hit any nearby cars, why isn't everyone like that?! Of course what happened to me wasn't nearly as bad as yours! So I can imagine how even more pissed off you must be!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

That's really too bad, I hate seeing Tibs getting wrecked or even bumped... But now is a good excuse to buy upgrade parts!
I have to agree with Caj though, I couldn't see the pics at work, and reading just the descriptions, I thought your whole front end was pretty well messed up. Then I saw the pics just now, and was rather surprised to find a few relatively small dents (compared to a regular car accident) in them that look like a little bondo and paint could pretty easily fix. While it is devastating that someone was heartless enough to do such a thing (and we're all sorry for your loss, don't get me wrong), take it in stride and move on. Worse things could have happened, this one doesn't seem too terribly bad.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:54 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (butters @ Nov 27 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>thats to bad.. you deffinatly have to post up pics of what your bf does to the stupid kid that did that lol</div>
oh i will! believe me we were talking about something along the line of what we'll do, one option is if the idiot have his/her own car, we'll pay back with the same kind of dents, or otherwise i have a huge rock in my bedroom that is, oh say about 80 lbs, and we'll just drop it on his face lol, no not really we're not gonna do it, just a thought.... but what we will do for sure is sue that person for the damages, and then give'em a few bruises.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Nov 27 2007, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>in them that look like a little bondo and paint could pretty easily fix.
take it in stride and move on. Worse things could have happened, this one doesn't seem too terribly bad.</div>
well as for the bondo part, the dent is on the curvy part of the hood, and believe it or not, that dent is really deep, i'd say about 5mm deep, the worse one 8 or 9 mm. alot of people who have seen my car upfront all agreed with me on this, bondo will work, but it probably wont reach the perfection of the curves, but i will be getting a primed hood and fender for $100 altogether, and have a body shop paint it, the shop im talkin bout is where my bf used to work and the owner knows us as personal friends so dont worry we'll be lookin at a nice discount on the paint cool.gif
as for your "take it in stride and move on" comment, well we agree that worse could have happend, such as going into crash, my best friend had his intrepid, got a real bad accident with a drunk driver not stopping at red light, and im sure you all can imagine how nasty this one was, and i'll tell you he had it whole lot worse than us, but this was intended, im saying here is that if someone accidently hit my car while backing up or opening the door, i'll understand cuz i've been in that situation and apologized for those i've hit in the past, but this one really seriously ticked me off to the extreme, cuz someone was so freakin stupid enough to literally hold a cement brick and banged it against a car just becuase they hold a grudge against someone. in my view, if i had a grudge against someone, just leave that person and ignore them for goodness sake!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:44 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

This is one of the many reasons I want a garage.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:14 PM

I am surprised they did not go for the glass..

as for the church, I can understand why they do not want you parking there overnight.. for exactly the reason your car got hurt, liability.

I hope youf B/Fs ex boss can take care of you and tib quickly and painlessly
Old 11-30-2007, 11:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blacktibby @ Nov 26 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Someone tossed a rock off a bridge at me on sat .. It left a huge dent on my car.. I feel your pain ..</div>

oh ly crap, well my boyfriend wants to say this for you, if that was him driving, what he would have done was pull the e-brake immediately and go up that bridge and push that person over just as soon as a semi drives by. just expressing his feelings thats all!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Whiplash @ Nov 28 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This is one of the many reasons I want a garage.</div>
just to say, we've only lived in this apt for a year now, it's above a gift store that sells rocks, and the building is from the late 1800's, its real old and is somewhere between 40 to 50 feet tall, which explains why there is no parking space or garage to go with it. the building next to us is a postal office lol so the parkin space that used to belong to this building is now their's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Nov 30 2007, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am surprised they did not go for the glass..

as for the church, I can understand why they do not want you parking there overnight.. for exactly the reason your car got hurt, liability.</div>
glass: me too

church: well to shed some light on this, we went to the church to speak to the guy in the office, and explained our situation, so far he asked us if that the prettiest green car out there is ours, we answered yes, and then he decided well since that car is clearly recognizable, he had given us permission to park in there for now, the only problem the church has with people parking there is cuz of not being able to plow snow in the parking lot, and then check in with them afterward to figure something out. so luckily we'll be parking there until it starts snowing. by then, we'll go back there with a HUGE box of doughnuts for appreciation, and hope they'll decide to let us park thereafter!!!!! {cross our fingers}