The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Someone Had Hurt My Baby,

Old 11-26-2007, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let me start this with a picture that will explain how this could be without us knowing its happening ok this is where i live:

here's the color coded ones to show what im talking about:

ok i live in an apt which is the green box, and the yellow lines are the streets where we are allowed to park except snowplow season which is november 1st to march 31st, during those times, we have to park in a parking area, which really sucks cuz the blue square we would park there, but it belongs to the church across the street and they forbid anybody to park overnight, it seriously sucks cuz its the only parking lot where we CAN see our cars through the window, unfortunately the closest parking lot we are allowed to park is in the city parking lot which is out of sight behind a building the red square, ergo we cannot see our car! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

one night, Nov. 21st, it became a nightmare for my tib, someone we dont know who but intend to find out had taken a block of cement brick and smashed my car with it! yes my car has security, but its out of hearing distance from my apt., and obviously the security didnt stop the person from the first hit cuz there are three nasty dents/scratches in the hood, and one large on the right fender. i cried when i discovered the hurt done to my baby. here are the pictures to show everyone just how stupid this person was, and like hyundaikitcoupe said to me in my pm, whoever it was, he/she made a real bad choice!!
here's the ones on the hood:

and the one on my right fender:

i appreciated everyone's feedback that i've recieved in pms about this and how i feel, thank you my friends i love you all!!!!! and i want to share this with more members of this site.

Luv, FoxXy
Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

Wow, I'm sorry to see that! It's a shame that some people's jealousy drives them to do stupid things to other's possessions.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 PM

What a douchebag.
Honestly, how cheap do u have 2 be to go after someones car. What a coward.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Someone tossed a rock off a bridge at me on sat .. It left a huge dent on my car.. I feel your pain ..
Old 11-26-2007, 02:04 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

OH my gosh, i'm sorry to see that.. I'm crying with you 02.gif
Old 11-26-2007, 02:20 PM

That SUCKs... I'd definitley find out who did it, some one's bound to know something.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

like i said it's likely someone who knows you and your bf, from school. nobody else would ever go through the trouble.

damn, that's bad... uuughhh how pointless. you would think there would be an era in the world where people would finally either give up, learn their lesson, or just get smart thanks to the computer age and improved quality of lifestile. nope. all new babies are going to be f%cked up somewhere down the line.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: car

^^ Word. About a month after I got my tib, someone keyed my car from the back of the quarter panel to the fender. I mean KEYED. The paint is gone and everything. I know how you feel and it sucks... It sucks even more when the cop goes "Do you know who did it? me-"...No..." cop-"Well then I guess there's nothing we can do about it *drives off*".

People definitely suck, but look at the good side, now you can ask your b/f for a carbon fiber hood christmas. cool.gif
Old 11-26-2007, 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

ouch. it sad someone would do that. they are prolly jealous. ill kick their ass judt tell me who
Old 11-26-2007, 10:48 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlizagaXx @ Nov 26 2007, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>People definitely suck, but look at the good side, now you can ask your b/f for a carbon fiber hood christmas. cool.gif</div>
Yeah, he still owns you a proper birthday present tongue.gif

I am very sorry for what happened, it hurts me to see it.. Only the lowest of the low would do that. You don't mess with someone's car, you just don't.

By the way, I saw you are missing the small wheel cap on that wheel, you can get that from a dealer, it's around $20.