The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sister And Accidents

Old 12-26-2006 | 11:36 AM

I can't say much about your sis because a long time ago I was the same way minus the accidents before I grew up and realized I was an ass. Your parents should just grow some balls and be the parents and tell her she has to drive them down, you can't afford to lose out on all that money by quitting your job because she is retarded. I suppose if that doesn't work then they could try cutting a deal with her such as we'll help fix your car when we get back if you drive us and then teach her a lesson the NEXT time she screws up...
Old 12-27-2006 | 09:10 AM

that's the thing. NO parent should force a child to quit their job just to drive them down to Florida. Even if it was an emergancy that should not happen. In such cases, usually the boss can give the employee a few days to take care of it.

This should especially not happen when there is a non-working child in the house who is perfect capable of going with and driving with them down there.

Personally, I would refuse to go and explain so in clear and non-confrontational ways. Maybe you cannot get through to your sis, but they can, one way or another.