The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Shark Racing

Old 02-27-2008 | 11:17 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well..........................Shark racing finally got my order out and I should have it at the beginning of next week.I guess the credit company did their thing.If these comes in,it'll add to the list of April projects.So far,for April I got new all black seat covers,an earth grounding kit,blue hyper white backup lights,more custom license plate fasteners,under drive crank pulley and both water /steering pulleys,3 piece silicone coolant hose set,a complete XTD 6 puck clutch kit w/flywheel.Now I still need a Raizin volt stabilizer,which I'm having a hard time choosing where to get it from(any help would be nice).Ok,to get back on topic,Shark racing after this order will not get another order from me again,just cause of the bad customer service,and of course the help and advice of the RDTiburon gang.Larrs

I'll post next week with the final result!
Old 02-27-2008 | 05:09 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

good to know the card co. is on your side and the order might come through. yeah not only do i understand of the poor service SR handles, i'm scared of them.

let the mods rip!
Old 02-27-2008 | 05:47 PM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

If it were only that easy with paypal. I bought a used $300 iPod from a shadey company. They sent me a DOA unit, told me to send it back. When they got it, they said they would never send out an iPod in that condition. I filed a paypal claim and couldn't get ahold of them, i kept trying and then the paypal claim dropped after 3 months. I couldn't figure out how to get ebay or paypal work it out after that.
Old 03-03-2008 | 10:31 AM

Got another e-mail w/tracking number,so my order is coming,with a surprise item.It appears I have a free gift with my order,it's a switchblade style key,worth about $28 USD.Larrs
Old 03-04-2008 | 11:00 PM

Well everything came today in mint condition!I kind of feel bad now............jk...............to bad it took so long to get it(with a call to the credit company).Ah,can this post be killed now,please.Thank you.Larrs
Old 03-05-2008 | 08:11 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

haha.gif ^^^ Don't EVER drop those keys lmao.gif