The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

REDZMAN Is A Racist!

Old 11-01-2007, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Nov 1 2007, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Uhm...

Is that you doing the voiceover?

Dude, aren't you white?

ROTFLMAO! owned.gif drillsergeant.gif

WTF is this video for?

OMFG, I can't believe I'm still watching it.

"Yo, dis is yo webtop biatch!"</div>

what kinda racist question was that ? and no im not "white", asshole !
Old 11-01-2007, 03:08 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ LOL... I always assumed you were... Don't matter or anything. You sounded like you were trying to sound hard when you introduced it. Nothing new about REDZMAN being an asshole though.

So, um... I don't really understand the whole idea. Can you give us a "big picture" overview? what does this do other then consume more memory? is everything stored online or on my computer?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
Go f*** yourself. What did I say that makes me an asshole THIS time?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loneshark @ Nov 1 2007, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what kinda racist question was that ? and no im not "white", asshole !</div>

Asking someone if they are white isn't a racist question, it's a RACE question.

Calling me an asshole for posting my opinion and asking you that question gets you a warning, and a day off of the forums.

Yeah, I've worked here with you for HOW long? I ALWAYS thought you were a white guy.

If you aren't white, what are you? You SOUND like a white prep boy trying to act black.

Stone Cold Stunna!

BTW, the video, I thought at least, was retarded. Almost nothing you said made any sense, and most of whatever it is you are talking about sounds and looks retarded.

That's my opinion.

And DTN, it's a WEBTOP, not a desktop, b****.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Banned

thats such f***ing bullshit that you banned him for callin you an asshole..

you are an asshole.. everyone knows it. you know it, the whole forum knows it. everyone would say that you are but they would get banZORED forever.

what you said came off as racist. like you were making fun of him or something for how he talked in the video.

holy f***ING WOWZZERS, someone called big RED and asshole, BANNZORZ for YEWS..

o NOES, did socks just type in a l33t speakish. automatic week BANNZORS 4 MEZ.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That did sound racist, have to say...
Old 11-01-2007, 04:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 1 2007, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>thats such f***ing bullshit that you banned him for callin you an asshole..

you are an asshole.. everyone knows it. you know it, the whole forum knows it. everyone would say that you are but they would get banZORED forever.

what you said came off as racist. like you were making fun of him or something for how he talked in the video.

holy f***ING WOWZZERS, someone called big RED and asshole, BANNZORZ for YEWS..

o NOES, did socks just type in a l33t speakish. automatic week BANNZORS 4 MEZ.</div>

That just about sums it up there.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

lmao.gif there's nothing wrong with it. if somebody sounds chinese, isn't it ok to mistake the accent for vietnamese or mongolian?

more OT will get warned!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

that did come off as straight racist thought and typical "white" guy you tried to play it off like he did something wrong for calling you out on it. then you ban him? thats a low blow. come on REDZ your better then that, i hope..
Old 11-02-2007, 12:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

How bout a big bag of f*** YOU for the lot of ya?

There is NOTHING racist about asking someone what their race is.

You think I'm a racist for asking him if he's white?

Let's put this in context. I knew HyundaiJVX for like 5 years online, one day he put up something and I asked him what his race was. He told me. That was the end of it. He didn't call me an asshole for asking, I just wanted to know so I could correct the picture in my head of him.

Same thing happened with KayJai, after 6 f***ING YEARS, I found out he is Asian. Blew my friggin mind, as I had no idea, after 6 years. I've known Loneshark for TOO long, and had no idea he wasn't "White", but he sure sounds like it in the video. Go listen to it yourself and you're probably wondering what he is too.

Some of you kids need to GROW THE HELL UP and stop thinking everything that everyone says is an attack at them. People like you are responsible for stupid shit like the lawsuits POISINING this country because someone asked an honest simple question. Go run and get the ACLU because someone online asked if you were a black person.

WTF ever.

SOCKS, you can eat a bag of dick too f***tard, PERSONAL attacks are against the rules, THAT'S why he got warned, if I didn't SUSPEND him for a day I'd have 43 threads of him headhunting me around the forums like he likes to. I do NOT need to justify myself to you, LOOK AT YOUR OWN actions on the forums lately, hell, only person I have to justify myself to here is the Admin section, and I do that regularly. I did NOT attack anyone, I simply asked someone their race.

You tell me this, how does one ask another's racial or ethnic background on the internet and NOT have it be racist? If my blank question wasn't good enough, what is?

Maybe I should sue some of you for being racists, as I'm always asked if I'm a MEXICAN because I'm from NEW MEXICO.

RACIST f***ERS!

1-800-ACLU-4U2

I bet most of you didnt' even go watch the video, it LOOKS like a JOKE video, and he sounds like Eminem.

Oh shit, I said he sounded like a white guy. Kill me.

And of COURSE Caj is gonna stand up and agree with anything the mighty SOCKS says.

Go suck his dick elsewhere Caj.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Banned

lol NAZI..

everything was deleted, but you put it back up so you could b**** about it more. how sad.