The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Redz Check This Out.. Another Sfr Issue

Old 09-07-2008 | 07:20 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Redz~
Another SFR issue this time with a GK guy
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...d=1#post2730811
Old 09-07-2008 | 07:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yup, that one was one of the reasons I left. I'm glad he got his car running.

Know what we should do? Start up a SFR thread, a sticky here, and put a link to EVERY THREAD with SFR having issues in it. Keep them for future use. Then everyone can see the threads being deleted there. Even better, you can PM any potential SFR customers asking questions with a link to it so they see the problems.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but Kspec hasn't visited their subforums there for months now. They posted that they wouldn't be using the forums anymore, but they still pay for them.

Why? It's advertizing now. Members STILL getting screwed there too.

I'll go start the SFR sticky so we can start.
Old 09-07-2008 | 07:42 PM

Couldnt agree with you any more bro..
BTW how it all started was the member Dw4lubu actually PM and said he is also a Victim like myself and this is what he said to me....

Sfr hits people once again... i had a big issue with sfr turbo kit also and how he acted to you was the same way he acted to me. i did the same response like you did ask him nicely and hoping for support instead you get "oh you did it wrong its your fault not mine" and then you get ticked off at sfr just like i did.

again you should spread the words like i did. if you looked up my thread oh man you would have known...

half of the people on this forum know about me now because of the commotion i brought to sfr and i was basically the first guy to go maf turbo and used sfr turbo kit.

good luck to you
Old 09-07-2008 | 09:35 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

And of course it gets closed. Jay has a lot of nerve. They ship stuff in cardboard boxes made out of recycled paper towels and stuffed with newspaper and expect it to arrive here in one piece. I would advise everyone NOT to purchase anything from SFR.
Old 09-07-2008 | 09:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I've got the thread up, and will work more on it tomorrow, I was actually suprised I'm not still so angry after re reading a LOT of these threads.

2uniq, PM me if you want any details of what I'm planning on.

And feel free to invite him back over here to post about his remaining issues, and to help spread the word to potential victims.
Old 09-07-2008 | 10:01 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

That's what I was going to post up over there, tell him that he needs to come over here and talk to the rest of his victims. I thought it was funny when 2Uniq hadn't posted in 2 days and Jay said he was gone and not posting anymore.
Old 09-07-2008 | 10:17 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 8 2008, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And of course it gets closed. Jay has a lot of nerve. They ship stuff in cardboard boxes made out of recycled paper towels and stuffed with newspaper and expect it to arrive here in one piece. I would advise everyone NOT to purchase anything from SFR.</div>

I had my stuff shipped in just BUBBLE wrap and green Tape.Thats why my exhaust got bent in the mail and after the second time he refused to take it back because he says he lost money from the first and couldnt afford to ship out another one because he had to pay for shipping back....... mad.gif

BTW i did PM the memeber over at NT to join and post over at RD
Old 09-07-2008 | 11:29 PM

lol i am an existing member on RD infact i asked redzman about the airram intake and he helped me fix that problem by telling me to buy a different icv from a vw? i forgot it was bosch. anyways it works so thanks redzman..but idling still kinda sucks oh well it works and thats all that matters at this point.

but yes SFR does suck. i mean they have good items and what not, but their service is the worst. when i got my turbo kit, what i spent for the stage 2 super and install i could have bought a new motorcycle. their feedback is ridiculous.
Old 09-13-2008 | 02:08 PM

SFR screwed me out of a BBTB!

REDZ I am sure you remembered that ordeal.

I knew it was going to happen too. Something just didn't seem right when they wouldn't let me ship it to you first and have you get it here.

I'll try to find your thread RDZ and post about it in there...I'll have to find that old thread so I can post the link to it.
Old 10-05-2008 | 05:24 PM

I finally found the thread about what happened between me and SFR.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=21860