The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Racism

Old 04-05-2006 | 01:00 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

dude i live at 5000ft...

smile.gif I know what you mean...

Sarasota Peeps, really I'm a Tampa Bayan (is that how you say that? or is it Tampon? LMFAO...)
this is exactly where I used to live in Sarasota before settling down in like four places (near Hillsboro Ave. Waters Ave and some other road) in Tampa, FL...

<div class="GMapEZ GSmallMapControl GSmallMapTypeControl"
style="width:500px; height: 300px;">
<a id="hq" href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1284+Hidden+Circle+E,+Sarasota,+F L&ll=27.420995,-82.54951&spn=0.01699,0.043259">
</a>
<div>
My ghetto ass apartments
</div>
</div>

Ybor city...

WOOT WOOT!

thanks Random, good advice....
Yea. I have to be careful with my words. If I have to I'll just tell them I am a flight instructor at the local airprt and am 25 years old. lmao.gif
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibracer33 @ Apr 5 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Miamitib I will be down there in 2 weeks we should meet up.</div>

yea it really depends on my work load during that week... but let me know when you are down here and ill try my best... two weeks seems to be around when they start hitting us hard with our final design projects but i'll give it a shot.

yea pat just tell them that you are a pilot... they dont need to know you are a student pilot... haha
Old 04-05-2006 | 02:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001/hyundai/tiburon

Hey Pat, My brother lives right there. He lives on Whitfield at the 18th hole at Sara Bay. It's cool to see people from SRQ(your language) on here
Old 04-05-2006 | 02:56 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

LOL, I'm not from SRQ, technically I'm from KIAH (Houston Intercontinental Airport). born in Houston.
Moved to Virginia, then NYC (KJFK, LOL) thenSRQ, and all around Tampa, and clear across the country to KSEA for 7 years now KPRC and KPHX.

=)
I just got in touch with Pierce Property Management (funny i know where "The Pierces" daughter's live, this town is so small...) and they are working on finding me a nice 3bdrm 2bath with at least a 2-car garage. Can't wait, I'm sorta happy because the house they denied me was white with pink trim. I didn't mind cuz it was so damn cheap and nice on the inside, but now that I know there is other options available I'm not likin' the pink trim so much...
Old 04-05-2006 | 02:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

dude... pink is where its at... haha

good luck