The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Problem With Ricer Kids!

Old 04-21-2006 | 10:05 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad_john @ Apr 21 2006, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i feel you them asshole do it here alot so... me being my crazy ass self went to my peps shop and had him install a flame thrower system on my exhaust .... BBQ when they talegate me i give them the flame... lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif but i feel you thats how i cook them hoe here

oh and your in NC oh dam i head they marry there sisters over there...be carefull pimp</div>

My brother had an old Camaro that he wired up a sparkplug just inside the exhaust tip. He'd hit a switch on his dash and "flame on"!!! Looked like afterburners were kickin in when he hit it goin down the street!!!!!
Old 04-21-2006 | 10:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

My fav to do is this.

1. Pull up to the light. They rev at you.

2. You rev back, looking menacing at them or maybe give them the finger.

3. They rev to the redline a few times, ultra pissed.

4. You rev back and moon them, or maybe suggest they commit frisbee sepokku.

5. The light turns green and they peel out taking off like a bat out of hell.

6. You either...

a. Turn right and drive off slowly.

b. Go straight slowly.

Repeat at next light. LOL
Old 04-21-2006 | 10:25 PM

^^^^ dude i've done that... it works!

the uber best thing is when a cop is like behind you or just around and you know it and they dont... then they peel off as you take off slowly and they get pulled over...
Old 04-21-2006 | 11:00 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

I do like fonseca suggested. Our cars (Rd2 anyway) have that washer nozzle on the back, and that sucker shoots out DAMN far if you point it straight out. I just spray their windshield with it when i'm getting tailedgated.

The nozzle does that little ooze out thing anyway when it's pointed down, so I never use it for washing the window. wink1.gif
Old 04-21-2006 | 11:05 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

^^Aim it sideways. Mine (when I had the nozzles on my hood) popped out and ended up pointing sideways one day. I turned them on and watched the spray hit all the cars in the right lane next to me. lmao.gif It doesn't work when you're going over 30 or so, but at a stop light you can get in their car if they have the window down, and fill your resevoir with your choice of urine, fake blood, etc. etc.

..get creative.
I was thinking of doing kool-aid and making a line that comes inside the car but there wa no way to make it sanitary. lmao.gif

but I don't fvck around like that anymore, Arizona is an open carry state and I am not 21. =(
Old 04-22-2006 | 12:14 AM

I would probablly hit him with my tire iron and then used his remains as body filler. But thats just how we do it down in Ky. Sorry about your luck man.
Old 04-22-2006 | 06:53 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i love Mad_john... crazy flame thrower?! pics brotha. that's awesome.

what a fag what the hell are these kids doing these days trying that sh*t. stupid ricers never ever try to race me. it's the M3's, M5's, G35's. sure they probably laugh at me, but i think they think i have a surprise for them under my hood. i think that's progress when those cars try to put you in your place instead of matching up to some honda.

i had this sh*t happen to me in florida. i was driving my overheated tib to the repair shop when this funk ass subaru looking like it just came from a scrap yard pulls up barely kid trys to race me and says, "sup home boy". me and my friend just started laughing.

what did you do do the kid? get his insurance info, creep him out?
Old 04-22-2006 | 11:04 PM

First thing I did was lokk over at my G/F and say call the cops...hope fully a stock bumper is around the same price as a Erebuni Back Bumper.

I sell those flame thower kits..dont know how well they work though.
Old 04-23-2006 | 01:21 AM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

ok i have a tru story for ya, i used to drive an old 85 hyundai the 1.3L carberated engines with like 60horse or so, and i was driving and it has no power what so ever, so i would drive in the right lane 55 mph everywhere and people would pass me and ride my ass and then go around untill one day i was driving through PA and i was in the right lane and this guy in a pontiac grand prix was riding my ass for like 5 miles, there was noone next to me he could have easily went around me, then i satarted to go up hill and when going up hill in a car with no power, i had it floored and was slowly loosing speed and he started honking his horn at me to move into the left lane which i wasnt gonna do...he was really close and i was just laughing at him casue he was so stupid. untill he nudged the back of my car at about 45mph....THAT pissed me off....

[now i'm a strange guy the parking pawl (when u put ur car in park) didnt hold my car it park it waould only be neutrel, was boroken, so my car would just roll away, so i carried 3 bricks under my seat so when i parked i'd chock my wheels so it didnt roll] lmao.gif

i reached under my seat grabbed a brick and tossed it out the window at the guy never looked back ...he jumped into the left lane engine screaming and flew by and kept going he must have been doing over 110mph to get away... laugh.gif hahaha good times in that hyundai lmao.gif lmao.gif
Old 04-23-2006 | 06:24 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

^ LOL lmao.gif

i BBQ 3 ass tonight, them and there trash can muffler