The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Problem With A Member. Help!

Old 08-20-2006 | 01:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

im really thinking about just banning this guy.

he was here on august 2nd. somehow i dont understand how members can f*** this process up. its very simple. buyer pays money for an item, seller ships item without spending a dime from the sale on anything else until said item has been shipped and delivered.

i just fit the other set of visors i got from hyundaicraz(who shipped them out when he got payment!) and i guess they were from a tib without a sunroof, and they are longer and fit oddly around the sunroof control console. so these are needed. cant believe i spent 35 bucks on these...
Old 12-25-2006 | 10:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Ok lets clear up a few things. if you all new the kind of person I am ud probally give me a hug. I had a few and some serious problems that have been haunting me like crazy and still are. i wanna clear up this mess. I dont like a bad rep. The reason It showed i was active cause I used my x computer and was always signed on. she f***ed me so hard it isnt even funny. I wanna clear this mess up with each individual 1 x 1 and put this behind me. And yes I had and have good sales on here. Its amazing what a woman can do to a mans life. she took everything I own just about in april and gave it away or sold it. even my house that I invested alot of money into remodling it for my suppose to be new family. and I got screwed. there is so much more to me, I appreciate the few that stuck by me and believed in me. and not only did I screw a few I am still tiburon less. Its still in tenesse and they are doing the same to me. feeding me bs. So I know what you all are going threw. Thats 8-10k of my money and cars together. and the last thing i wanted to do was do whats being done to me to someone else. Sorry guys Chris
Old 12-25-2006 | 10:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

hey man, everyone has problems every once in a while. just fix what you need to and get back on top of things. and maybe stop bringing up old threads. just start a new one if u want to get everything straightened out
Old 12-25-2006 | 10:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

well I only bumped this thread cause Rrdz told me too. Sorry I wont do this again. I pmed the few people anyways. So redzman if you wanna lock it then go ahead they can all pm me one by one. thanks Chris
Old 12-26-2006 | 10:34 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

nah, we can use this thread to clear up everything.